The Morton Arboretum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

The Morton Arboretum Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Morton Arboretum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Morton Arboretum in October 2013.

Interview

Responded to open position with an online application. Then received a telephone interview first and was later called for in person interview. Met with Weekend Lead Supervisor and Overall Supervisor.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Morton Arboretum (Lisle, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Extensive: two lengthy phone interviews, one interview in person, meeting separately with three people for at least 30 minutes each. Drug test, background check. It helped me that I was a member of the Arboretum for many years and also that I took classes there, so i knew first hand the beauty and mission of the place

Education Program Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Morton Arboretum (Lisle, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in-person. The phone calls were long and detailed and the interview was over an hours. I was interviewed by two people in-person. This was looking less for expertise but more for the right personality fit and ability as an educator.