The OutCast Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The OutCast Agency

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online through the company website and was contacted by HR within a week for a phone screen. A week after the phone screen I was brought in for an in person interview with four different people (two 30 minute interviews).

Interview Questions

• How do you get your news? How do you handle team environments? What are your three biggest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

1Ask you to introduce a little bit about yourself.
    2 Introduce the position to you.
    3 Talk about portfolio.
    4 Talk about salaries.
    5 You can ask any questions or concerns about their company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took about 3 days, I was first invited for a phone interview and then invited in person for a formal interview. I meet with a total of four people (two at time) and they pretty much asked me basic interview questions, however they were really big on time management questions due to the fast pace environment of the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple projects at once?
      Can you give us a time where you had to handle two projects at once?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, with the nicest HR manager! Then a Skype interview with 2 groups of 2, one group was an Associate and AAE while the other group was Senior level staff. Everyone was very friendly and actually cared why you wanted to be part of OutCast. The final step was sending references, then the following Monday I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for OutCast? How did you get into the PR industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My interview process was very enjoyable. You have a phone screening with the hiring director and then you have two to three interviews with 2 staff members at a time. The staff are super friendly so just smile and show your personality.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure. How do you prioritize. Describe a time when you had an issue with someone in the workplace. What clients are you interested in working with? Why tech PR? But mostly just chatted about what type of person I was my interests. They want to know that you will mesh well with everyone and enjoy the company culture.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have one

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed by the HR manager the next day. After the initial phone interview I had another phone interview with the director of HR and was then invited to and in-person interview. I interviewed with 6 people at various positions. Everybody was very nice and pleasant to talk to and the questions were what I expected. I didn't get the position in the end but the overall experience was very positive. The HR person was very professional and followed up with me after the interview to let me know their decision and explain why I wasn't selected.

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by the HR manager and was asked questions about my experience, interests, likes, dislikes, willingness to travel etc. The interview was smooth as the interviewer was very friendly.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was nothing remarkable and being so, probably did not deliver any remarkable insights to anyone -- myself (candidate) and reviewers. I was set up to interview with a few groups of people who paired up to do the interview. Those people were cordial, but very junior in the sense that no one that interviewed me had more than a few years of work experience. That didn't make any sense to me and felt like a waste of time. If you're going to bring someone in, the company should take the time to set up interviews with a broad range of people and opinions. The questions were stock interview questions. I felt like I was able to come up with solid answers for each one. I asked as much as I could about the company and relevant accounts, but the more difficult questions could only be answered by hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work experience that you handled exceptionally well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Positive experience, some emailing and then a phone conversation. It did not work out because of timing but I believe it would be a positive place to work in order to grow as a PR professional.

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The OutCast Agency (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, was then rushed in for an in person interview with four different employees. Interviewed by 2 employees at a time for a total of 15-20 minutes each round. Casual interview, asked general questions of why I wanted to work there and what types of companies I would like to do PR work with in the future. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What companies would you be most excited to work with?   Answer Question