The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) Interview Questions

Interviews at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC)

1.5

Sort:

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via indeed.com by the recruiter to discuss the position. The interview was conducted by the RD who did a thorough job of the expectations however the questions asked has no meaning to the job qualifications nor do they apply to help make a decision. I have conducted executive interviews before and this was by far off the wall interview. I was told that I would be contacted within 2 business days with an offer (almost seemed like they made their choice) however 4 days later I received nothing. I kept calling the recruiter and the RD to get updates on the position without any response. Then 4 days later I get a text from the recruiter that the RD made a decision and they would have called me today which is a complete lie, because I found out they hired a colleague of mine who had less experience than me due to him knowing someone in the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between reason and excuse?   2 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

I got called by a recruiter and was fortunate enough to get an interview with Cary. Super cool guy and gave an excellent feel for what I was diving into. So far everything has been above par on the expectations!

Interview Questions

• What cld I bring to the table asset wise?   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via Indeed by a recruiter for a phone interview. I responded with my availability and was told that I would receive a call at that time. I took time out of my day to complete the phone interview and waited over an hour for the call. No call. So, I emailed the recruiter asking what happened to the phone interview and was assured that I'd be contacted the next day at 1 pm for an interview. Once again, I took time out of my day to complete the interview and waited to receive a call... and no call. At this point, I was fed up. I emailed the recruiter to tell her to remove my name, number, and profile from their records because I was no longer interested. The recruiter tried to play the sympathy card by claiming to have been moving her family out for a hurricane but I didn't buy it. Had that been true, she would have just told me from the beginning and postponed further interviews instead of scheduling two interviews she couldn't conduct. Unprofessional and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What time will you be available.   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodlettsville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Goodlettsville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Very Quick Straight Foward, Pretty much hird within 5 minutes all questions was asked and i felt very excited to get hired in the first 15 mins he asked me what and how i would be diffent from other candidates cold pizza was offered as well

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Portland, OR) in September 2018.

Interview

1. Third Party Recruiting Company made phone call to gain interest level and schedule interview
    2. Third Party Recruiting Rep interviewed on behalf of the the Director for the program (which was a major audio brand) and told me on the spot whether or not they would advance me to the hiring director (which they did).
    3. Third Party Recruiting Rep called back and told me Director was not available to make calls due to a conflict of interest but the Director reviewed my information and I was hired to the seasonal program at a specific dollar amount.

Interview Questions

• Experience with customer service?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC).

Interview

It was super easy. Had a great time. Super cool. A really fun place to work. Super duper game of the day I love ya ya too buddy Utahans was the time to get back into my DMs today I wanna have a good night I wanna is

Wireless Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Bethesda, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. I was told it would make excellent commission, be very busy, provide opportunities. (Discovered later this was all untrue.)
    I was called again to speak with the district manager (a very nice ex-felon) who asked basic interview questions and supplied info on basic wages and commission details, job location, and sales goals.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went quickly. I filled outa from that told me to call a number and answer the questions next after they received my responses they told me to do a video interview and afterwards they called and offered me the job within 2-3 days

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience with cellphones & how they work? and how did I deal with a problem a customer had   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was pretty straight forward interview, job offer, background check, drug test.

The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) Response

Jul 25, 2016 – Director of Talent Acuisition

We want the experience to be stellar for everyone, every time! I appreciate your taking the time to share this.

Randy
    Randy Brandon
    Director of Talent Acquisition

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Smithville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

It was extremely informal and Mr. Warden seemed desperate to fill the position. The interview took all of ten minutes and I was confirmed for employment the next day.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working a sales position?   1 Answer

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) (Columbia, TN).

Interview

It was very helpful. It was a long screen presentation about what the job was about and what our job details were . It was fun too and very fast to get us ready to start the job

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next few years ?   1 Answer
    • Have I ever had any kind of wireless experience before ?   1 Answer