The SAVO Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The SAVO Group

The SAVO Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The SAVO Group

Interview

Entretien en trois partie : RH, Chef de Projet, CIO. Tout d'abord envoie de CV suivi d'un appel des RHs puis un entretien avec le chef de projet dans la foulée et entretien final avec CIO

Interview Questions
  • Vos motivations à rejoindre l'équipe ?
    Answer Question

The SAVO Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The SAVO Group

Interview

Thorough with interviews ranging from behavioral with HR, live presentation in front of future peers and division leaders, individual experience based from across 6+ people and final C-Level interviews with CSO and CEO.

Interview Questions
  • What is your personal sales engagement methodology that helps you maintain control throughout the sales process?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at The SAVO Group (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2016

Interview

1) Phone Screen with HR 2) Phone Screen with Hiring Manager 3) In-Person Interview with Hiring Manager, Senior Accountant, and CFO The interviews went well. They said that I was one of the two finalist. I tried to reach out to HR to see the status but they never responded. I saw that they posted the job again a week after my interview so I guess neither I or the candidate got the job. With the amount of time they asked of me to do interviews, I would have appreciated a simple "yes" or "no" email. I'm sure there is a draft somewhere that states "Thank your for applying, but we decided to move on with other candidates..."

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The SAVO Group (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was initially contacted by a company recruiter and, after many lengthy delays, eventually got invited to a phone screen with the hiring manager. Again, after many lengthy delays, I was eventually invited into their office for a F2F interview. The F2F interview lasted 4 hours, one hour each with 2 or 3 people. Three business days after the F2F, I was called by the company's recruiter to gauge how I felt the process went, which I felt was very strong and I was quite positive about the experience. I was told they felt the same, but that they wanted to interview another candidate who couldn't come in for another couple of weeks for his/her interview (this was over the Christmas/New Years holidays). I contacted the company recruiter mid-week in the first week of January to see when I would learn about my application status, and I never heard back from him.

Interview Questions
  • Let's pretend that you are the Scrum Master, I am the Product Owner, and these other two gentlemen in the room with us are the software team. Lead us through our Sprint Retrospective.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The SAVO Group (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2015

Interview

Very long and tedious. It's one of those interview where you are expected to talk in a third person context. They ask very general questions that are tough to answer and are found in interview books. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Really? I can barely see a year out. They asked about implementation strategy and I gave them a thorough answer but it wasn't received well. I asked him what part was missing. "You need to start an email campaign to the sales people that is laced with excitement and positive thoughts about the upcoming release." WTF? Have you ever worked with sales people? You'd be lucky to get them to open one of those let alone multiple ones. Even if they did open the first one they wouldn't open any subsequent emails from you knowing that it's fluff.

Interview Questions
  • "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The SAVO Group (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2015

Interview

Simple, well organized, met with a lot of people from different teams. They were open and friendly, did ask some tough questions, but seemed to accept the responses. I would recommend negotiating (as per usual) though the recruiter I used encouraged me not to. Formal on-boarding is minimal should you decide to take an offer, so be prepared to guide your own journey in this regard. Meet as many people as possible at work and at company events. Their inclusive culture will assimilate you, you just need to make the first move.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working with international clients.

The SAVO Group

Application

I interviewed at The SAVO Group

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruitment company. Then interviewed with a manager over the phone. She had me go over my resume and background. I got a call the next day with an offer.

The SAVO Group

Application

I interviewed at The SAVO Group

Interview

Pretty extensive process, met with about 7 different people at the company.

Interview Questions
  • If you bought an xbox, walk me through the process of how you would learn to use it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The SAVO Group (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2013

Interview

I had two phone interviews and spent nearly a full day onsite interviewing with senior executives and department leaders. They told me they'd get back to me in two weeks. That was 7 months ago. Haven't heard a word since. Very unprofessional for an executive-level role.

Interview Questions
  • Cloaked questions meant to discover if you are willing to work around the clock.
2 people found this interview helpful

The SAVO Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The SAVO Group

Interview

Pro: Two phone interviews and then multiple onsite interviews. Good communication and feedback throughout the process. The phone interview was with HR lead and the hiring manager. Con: The role was not well defined and this reflected in the approach taken by each onsite interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • One interviewer specifically focused on metrics (a lot more than any role definition.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews