The UPS Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The UPS Store Interview Questions

Interviews at The UPS Store

2.0

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The UPS Store.

Interview

I had been working there for a few years. I was called in and asked if I felt like I could take on more responsibility and if I was ready to lead the employees and help the newer employees grow their skills

Interview Questions

• How would you rank your knowledge and skill of the processes that go on in store?   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The UPS Store.

Interview

I was made aware of the job opportunity while a customer at the store. I applied online. Then had a phone interview, then met the manager/franchise owner at a coffee shop.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crescent Springs, Kenton, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Crescent Springs, Kenton, KY) in September 2019.

Interview

This was the quickest interview ever. I applied on Indeed.com and within an hour or so I got called to come in to be interviewed. I got hired right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The owner mainly asked me questions about my current college schedule and other obligations.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The UPS Store.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. I was called in for a quick phone interview on Friday and scheduled for the interview on Tuesday. The interview was fairly easy and not so intense.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in customer service? Are you familiar with Microsoft office and Adobe/photoshop?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

really aggressive and pushy about recruitment the seemed almost desperate to staff the store which led me to believe they'd take anyone off the street. Not really something anyone would want to inherit

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Seattle, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

- phone interview: Basically verifying my pass experience. asked me about the past projects and positions and some domain knowledge.
    - onsite interview-2 hours penal interview. mostly it's about behavior questions and design questions. it seems like they are looking for people who is easier to work with rather those who are good at those "you will not use" alog questions.

Interview Questions

• past experience. why we should hire you. what will you do with the task A,B,C,D....   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Baltimore, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

Not sure if I should say I got the job or not....
    1. Did two interviews and offered me the job during the 2nd interview.
    2. Called them a few days later to confirm I could start on the 1st.
    3. Told everyone I got a job in my field.
    4. Manager called me to say they hired someone else.

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coopersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Coopersburg, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

Very simple, straightforward interview. Manager was very friendly and easy to talk to. Got the basic understanding of the job. Seemed like a very laid back job with good employees!

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work Saturdays?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any prIor agreements that might affect your availability?   1 Answer
    • Do you enjoy working with the general public?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The owner was very courteous once I came in and asked to be directed to her by the nice associate. Atmosphere was laid back, she asked excellent direct questions and gave plenty of room for me to ask mine

Interview Questions

• What is your exact experience with certain graphic design subjects?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The UPS Store.

Interview

Simple interview. Told me about the job. Called the same day and offered the position. I accepted. Waiting to do paperwork and start date. Seems like it would be easy to learn.