The UPS Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The UPS Store

2.0

Part Time Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Hoboken, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

They called in for an interview after completing the Hyrell online job application. From the questions they asked the interviewer had actually read the answers to these questions and seemed to want to know the personality behind the application, not just credentials. Questioned if I knew anything about the store practices or printing. Within a week I received a callback for employment.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing after this interview?   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The UPS Store (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly smooth interview process, accepted the offer to find out they wanted to pay me minimum wage with a college degree. Pay raises are at managements discretion, frustrated managers don't help.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a frustrated customer?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Tempe, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

I came into the store to print off resumes. At that point the manager was helping me, she looked over my resume and asked me to come in for an interview. During the interview, the two owners asked me the typical interview questions: if I had math skills, computer skills, etc. It was a very standard interview.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't an unexpected question, it really was the standard run-of-the-mill interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A few day after the interview the owner called me and offered me a posistion.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The UPS Store in March 2014.

Interview

I meet with the hiring manager and got sat down and asked a few questions. Did two online surveys. Once hired you do a week of online training and another week on training on the floor.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Buford, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy and straight to the point. Interviewer and I discussed my experience. I was asked if I would want to get notary license. I was one on one with recruiter and he was very nice. It was not a long interview at all and I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with Sundays off and one day during the week?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The UPS Store.

Interview

Easy Interview. Just be prepared practice beforehand and make sure to wear professional attire. The whole process lasted 20 minutes and was very casual and informal. It was definitely a good experience and helped me learn how to do better in different jobs when I applied to them.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Concord, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was really down to earth, had to wait for a position to open. I had good references and many years of cash handling experience. Which helped me out a lot. Also being g a fast learner and dedicated to doing well, will get you passed the first 90 day period.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The UPS Store (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was pipe lined relatively quickly into the interview process. I was required to take multiple management qualification tests as well as work for roughly 2 weeks before full-time employment to fully see if I was qualified for the position or if I was better suited for an associate position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle illicit activities going out of the store/have you had any experiences in the past with this.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was good. Even though there was a very fast turn around in my situation, I am aware of other people who were not so lucky.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with an unruly customer or team mate.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The UPS Store (Fort Payne, AL).

Interview

Applied in person, and got a call the next day. Went in and spoke with the manager and franchise owner for a 1:1 interview. I was offered the job same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have graphic design experience   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer