The Walsh Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The Walsh Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Walsh Group

Found 66 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States)

Interview

Very standard interview process. Had a phone call with the hiring manager and then a speed interview event to meet managers from different projects and get a better understanding of the jobs and the company as a whole

Interview Questions
  • What was I involved in?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States)

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview. When the time came for the call, the recruiter never called me. I emailed and called multiple times to no response. She then came back and rescheduled the phone call, saying my phone number didn't work. When the time came for the second interview, the same thing happened. I left multiple emails and voicemails, and she never responded to me again. Completely ghosted. I am perplexed at how a senior HR representative could be so unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States) in Jun 2020

Interview

The process was very comfortable. The main interview was held over the phone and lasted around 20 minutes, and many of the questions weren't terribly challenging, as long as you prepared in advance.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think makes you stand out from the other candidates?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States)

Interview

The interview was set up through an online scheduling system. The recruiter was very kind, and mentioned that they would return with a response after a certain amount of time. That time passed, and there were crickets. I followed up 2 or more times on multiple mediums to no avail. I was ghosted. Ghosting by construction recruiters is quite uncommon, I found it quite off-putting and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online and got contacted for a phone interview within a week or 2. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. We just went through my resume. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied and was invited to an interview the next day. The interview itself was super easy and straightforward. I was asked questions about my resume and my current classes (what I liked and disliked). I got an offer within a week of interviewing.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States)

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. No surprise questions and over the phone interview was about 20 minutes long. The experience overall was very positive and I am glad to now be working with Walsh.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States) in Apr 2019

Interview

basic questions nice interviewer tells you about the position and talk about yourself etc very easy and basic but overall good experience they were nice and concerned and want the best possible candidate

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process was well structured. They asked the right questions and provided a good amount of information on the company. The process took about 2 months start to finish. They were very transparent with everything and I liked the process very much so.

Interview Questions
  • My ideal work enviornment My favorite Boss and Why Last book I read WHat my work style was like
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Walsh Group (United States)

Interview

Was sent a job opportunity from University. Sent my resume in and scored an interview. Was given an offer the following week via email. Had 1 week to accept or ask for an extension. After I accepted I was asked for flexible approximate start and end dates.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66