Thirdware Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thirdware Solution Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution.

Interview

Never in my twenty years in IT have I ever experienced such a shambles. The person who reached out to me about my resume had no idea about what the job entailed. He could not explain the salary or the benefits and he kept calling to add on requirements for the job. I had not interest but he hounded me until I agreed to go forward. I should have gone with my first instinct and not bothered. Do not waste your time. If the are as slip shod and unethical about their work as they are about their hiring practices using them as a vendor is also a mistake.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions. We discussed my experience and what I could bring to the organization. They were very enthusiastic and wanted to schedule another meeting early the following week. After two weeks of promises to set up the other meeting they then sent me a rejection letter. In retrospect it's very clear they were using me to fulfill a quota to allow an H1B visa holder they had already chosen to take the job. A fact of which the new hiring manager was clearly not aware as at our last meeting he was very keen about hiring me. We even spoke about start dates.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilakarai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Kilakarai (India)).

Interview

they visit my college campus for hiring so that i know the interviewing pattern
    1st round was aptitude and technical
    2nd round was group discussion
    3rd round was HR (personal and technical interview process)
    most of the questions were easily crackable
    i should suggest you to mainly concentrate on HR and group discussion round
    all the best for you guys...

Interview Questions

i refused there because i've planned for extra courses on that time but the company worth a shot

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution in January 2017.

Interview

First round : general aptitude , concentrate much on verbal part and some logical questions (out of 650 people 35 were selected , remember it was damn easy to crack I don't know why people didn't , cutoff was also too low like 12/20 was enough)

Second round: HR round ( mainly check on your communication skill, and positive attitude , 8 people were shortlisted here)

Third round: it was stress interview which lasted for some 40min in my case , panel consists of 3 people, they check your basic skills nothing in depth not much of coding will be asked , DBMS is must I can say

Fourth round: HR round ( formal round asked about relocation about my project and my self )

Interview Questions

• OSI model layers ? DBMS joins ? DBMS foreign key relationship ? triangle code snippet   Answer Question

Negotiation

As I am fresher , I was okay with what ever they asked , and the package pretty good so no negotiations.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

we actually had 4 rounds in our campus itself.After that they called for the technical round in the company premise in Chennai.first round aptitude was quite easy followed by essay writing.Then the results were announced .After a month GD took place followed by face to face HR.The selected students were called to attend the interview in their Chennai campus.That was worst experience at all.Actually i entered the company by 8.45 am and finally after long waiting they called me at 5.10 pm in the eve.The vacancy was actually 20 but they had called nearly 300 persons (from other states too) for the interview.They selected some persons on the spot and told some persons that they will convey the message through mail.After all it seemed to be an eyewash after the AN ,for the sake they interviewed everyone and simply said to leave the office.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are from DBMS and they also asked about the projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was direct hr round. Questions were asked from the things I mentioned in my resume. It was panel interview. Was asked to write simple c programs and sql queries. Questions were asked from data structures, PHP, Database Management System. A situation was given and was asked to respond to the situation. Fairly easy one though but waited 11 hrs to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic program on c and questions from my area of interests   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds.
    1st was aptitude (English + Reasoning + Logical + maths) . All questions were easy. Just speed is required to solve those.Total questions were 26 which we need to solve within 40 minutes. 1 to 25 questions were apty based. 26th question was kind of essay. My topic was " My Dream ".

2. They conducted HR round first and then Technical. HR was very nice and frank. (very basic questions.)

Unfortunately i didn't cracked it. Because they need only Mumbai candidates and not Pune. :(

Interview Questions

• 1.Intro urself.
       2.Where do u see urself after 5 yrs.
      3. family bk.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Thane (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 Rounds:
    1. Aptitude Test - It was Easy 40 min aptitude with 25 mixed questions and one easy or paragraph writing.
    2. HR Round - Basic HR
    3. Technical Round - Panel of 2, will ask questions related to your Project, and language you know.
    4. Manager Round

Interview Questions

• Q1: What are your hobbies?
      Q2: Why Thirdware Solutions?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

Interview

I applied through first naukri. They had drive at Thane. Round 1 was apti test which was very easy had to write an essay also. the next round was HR screening where she asked me basic questions . the technical round was also good. they asked questions about database which I answered. Still wasnt selected for next round.

Application

Interview

first round was apti. it was easy. den next was hr round. followed by technical round in which mostly hr questions were asked. then last round was manager round which also had hr questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied online for the recruitment drive and then received email for the online aptitude test. First round was an online aptitude test at andheri seepz. Aptitude questions were very easy. 2 to 3 questions were self answerable i.e without options.Most of the questions were on English.

Interview Questions

• I could not clear the aptitude test so i have no idea about what questions are asked in interview round. But you guys can check other reviews on glassdoor for the same.   1 Answer