Thirdware Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thirdware Solution Interview Questions

Interviews at Thirdware Solution

2.7

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution.

Interview

Never in my twenty years in IT have I ever experienced such a shambles. The person who reached out to me about my resume had no idea about what the job entailed. He could not explain the salary or the benefits and he kept calling to add on requirements for the job. I had not interest but he hounded me until I agreed to go forward. I should have gone with my first instinct and not bothered. Do not waste your time. If the are as slip shod and unethical about their work as they are about their hiring practices using them as a vendor is also a mistake.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions. We discussed my experience and what I could bring to the organization. They were very enthusiastic and wanted to schedule another meeting early the following week. After two weeks of promises to set up the other meeting they then sent me a rejection letter. In retrospect it's very clear they were using me to fulfill a quota to allow an H1B visa holder they had already chosen to take the job. A fact of which the new hiring manager was clearly not aware as at our last meeting he was very keen about hiring me. We even spoke about start dates.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution in February 2016.

Interview

Thirdware has a very good interview process. It is a open process and treat everyone equally and gives better opportunity. It has very good HR team in place. They are good in all activities such as initial screening, scheduling interview, document and background verification, Offer release and onboarding process.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Chennai (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds 1 st round was apptitude 2 nd was gd and 3 rd was technical hr i got selected in all 3 the very next day i had my final hr .i.seriously dont understand why they didnt select me

Interview Questions

• swap without using 3 rd variable
      collections
      dbms
      rdbms
      be strong in oops   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution in March 2020.

Interview

Interview Process had 4 rounds. 1st round was Aptitude which was easy. 2nd and 3rd rounds were HR and Group Discussion. HR asked basic question about yourself. 4th round was Technical Interview.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Chennai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

i was attended interview on august 2019. the process is very good. 1st round was aptitude easy level, 2nd was technical hr. in 2nd round questions from my resume. and my final year project. and also from technical.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Chennai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The first round was Communication round.Spot topic was given and was asked to talk about it for 1 minute.Candidates with good accent were selected for next round.Second round was Online Aptitude.It had four sections(Numerical Ability,Logical,Verbal and Computer Programming).Third round was Technical round.Questions were asked from Resume and it took around 25 minutes to complete this round.fourth round was HR Round.He asked about myself , project and family background.Then I was asked to leave and come back again for the final round which is the Manager Round.He asked me to introduce myself and asked questions like "why do you need this job?","What are your hobbies?","What is RDBMS?","What is normalization?" and "What do you know about the company?".I tried to answer them all.I was waiting outside for results and I was told that I was not selected.I don't know why I was rejected and I don't know on what basis others were selected.I was disappointed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution in June 2019.

Interview

1 ) First Round is GD
    2 ) Aptitude
    3 ) Technical
    4 ) HR
    I have applied thgrough an Naukri. First Round was GD. They have given the topic as Culture
    Aptitude was really tough

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Question is slightly tough.
      But GD Topic is not related to current trends.Given some Funny topics to speak   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution.

Interview

The worst management ever seen...By the end of the pool he didn't bother to ask questions properly and asked only three which I answered correctly but he had no interest whatsoever and didn't bother to ask any questions on java rather a little of sql which I did answer correct.Took the technical for namesake and should be ashamed.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution (Mumbai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through college. The process took 2 days. First day we had aptitude and group discussion. The aptitude questions were easy to crack. It consisted of logical, verbal and quants. Concentrate more on logical and verbal questions. Group Discussion was good, here they see how you talk and express yourself. Second day we had technical interview, hr and manager round. Technical interview was based on java, oops, database and project based. Hr interview she gave us scenarios and we had to answer how we tackle such situation. Manager round he asked questions on database.

Graduate Engineer​s​ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thirdware Solution in June 2018.

Interview

Recruitment Process:
    1.Written Test: it was way too easy...any one with basic aptitude knowledge can complete it....bt dont knw why many were rejected even answers were ri8
    2. Group Discussion : it was easy...just to check how you can work in team or grps
    & Interview:it was technical...asked too many java qtns. answered them...told me to wait ...waited for long time...then they rejected .