Thomas Pink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomas Pink Interview Questions

2.4

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomas Pink.

Interview

The first interview was as expected. The second interview was a waste of time, the same questions repeated by someone who didn't seem like they wanted to be there and didn't have any insight or genuine interest in digging deeper. The third interview made sense and challenged my adaptability and versatility with scenario.

Interview Questions

• How did you take charge of your role in (various jobs listed on resume(   1 Answer

Negotiation

Terrible, everyone makes the same. The company does not effectively evaluate potential let alone compensate for it.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

The whole process took about three weeks, two interviews, one with the store manager of the location I applied to and an interview with the district manager.

The store manager called back within a few days and then scheduled an interview with the DM for the following week. Everything went pretty smoothly, they asked all the basic questions -- why do you want to work for Thomas Pink, what are you going to bring to the table, what careerpath intentions do you have, etc.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Thomas Pink, what are you going to bring to the table, what careerpath intentions do you have, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There was a group interview and group activity and then after 1:1 interviews, in groups of 3s we had to role play a MTV interview, where 1 person was the interviewer and the other 2 were celebrities.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellesmere Port, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (Ellesmere Port, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

a regional manager and a store manager interviewed me , one asked questions the other took notes, lots of STAR type questions , situational questions , how ,what , who, if , etc, talked through my C.V. how did i motivate my teams before, what KPIs did i use , how did i maintain /acheive my KPIs

Interview Questions

• how would i make the transition from operations manager back to store level ?   1 Answer
    • the pace here will be a lot slower here , how would you deal with that ?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Manager asked questions about my interests and background, ran through standard interview questions on past situations and experience. Questions about the company, what I knew and personal interest in the company, and finished with an informal chat at the end. Felt very comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a previous stressful situation and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Branch Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I have been contacted by the HR manager after applying via linkedin. A first interview was arranged immediately, to see the head of merchandising. After that I was called back in to see the Head of product. The HR manager was quite nice and accommodating, I had my first one early in the morning and the second one late in the afternoon. The experience was all in all pleasant.

Web Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Pink (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interesting chat. Customer Service test and discussion on potential scenarios and answers. They really care about fashion/luxury background, product knowledge and website knowledge. Useful doing a test order on the ecommerce website. Showing experience and proactivity as well as committment to the company is a must.