Thomas & Betts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Verona, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

There was a one hour phone interview with the supervising manager. After the phone interview I was asked to interview with a panel of interviewers. It was a pretty standard interview and the interviewers were great.

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts in January 2016.

Interview

I only reached the phone interview stage. Interviewer was pleasant enough, but seemed uninterested and preoccupied. Questions were normal in nature. However there was no follow up via phone or email as to whether or not I would be continuing in the process. My attempts to determine my status were ignored more than once which left me feeling that I had wasted my time.

Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple, 1 phone interview about personal experience and some general questions then in person interview with team manager and web architect. If you are going for the IT team, they are very chill and down to earth. Love working with them ever since.

Interview Questions

• general question and some technical question about front end   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was slow; phone screening and then nothing for 3 months. Another phone interview followed by an on-site interview with 5 different individuals. Everyone was professional and friendly; they made what could have been a stressful experience actually fun.

Interview Questions

• There were the standard questions; lots about customer care.   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Byhalia, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Byhalia, MS) in October 2015.

Interview

went through a temp. service called express which was a temp to hire process which lasted 6 months got hired around October of 2015 and have experience driving a reach truck and order picker and a forklift

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Rejected after they learnt that I'm an international student. This was really frustrating as I was told on the phone that they don't have a problem with that.

The interview process was pretty general. I sent my resume with a cover letter online and received a call from them after a week for an interview.

Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN).

Interview

-Take aggressive, unrealistic CAD test
    -Interview with supervisor
    -Interview with supervisor
    -Interview with HR

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were not prepared for interview. They asked cliched questions such as, "Tell me some of your strengths" and "In three words describe yourself."   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Jonesboro, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Once you've filled out an application, you will get a quick interview to sum everything up. It was questiones about why you should get hired. Certain dress code did not apply.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you had any factory work experience? Q: What job best fits you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts in January 2009.

Interview

Very little communication or planning went into the hiring process. Surprisingly the interview was mainly with management, with the standard questions. The pre-screening was minimal compared to other companies.

Interview Questions

• The off the wall questions like what's your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiating as they would not pay much. Salaries were low at the plant I worked at unless you were one of the old timers.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Thorough interview process involving different functional heads including human resource dept. Both behavioral and task specific questions were asked.

Started with a phone interview with HR Manager, then scheduled one on one interview with HR to perform personality test and fill paper work for background check, then followed by a series of interviews with different functional areas, Financial Controller of the division, Financial Controller of another Division, V.P Operations, VP Sales.

Lastly, another interview with HR with an offer and scheduling of orientation.