Thrive Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Thrive Mortgage

3.3

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and included an initial phone interview followed by two virtual interviews and a phone interview with Georgetown Mtg's CEO. There was time devoted to explaining the job and training process in detail with opportunity for me to ask questions and get to know staff members. Also included in the process was a personality test to better understand my traits, strengths and areas of improvement to assess how equipped I would be for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is more important, to meet your sales goals or make your customers happy?   1 Answer

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

they were very thorough and looks like a great company to work for with all the tools necessary to succeed. They were very professional and introduced me to upper management so I would understand their family atmosphere that they have created .

Interview Questions

• they asked my core values to see if they were the same as theirs, which was nice, since most like to preach and not listen.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The selection and interview process was very in-depth and took a little over two weeks. They very much want to make sure that they bring in the right people for the right positions. They are looking for intelligent, savvy individuals!

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you handle "interesting" interactions with coworkers?   Answer Question

Senior Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Austin, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Various levels of interviews, ranged from technical to personality. Personality quiz, to manger interview, to regional interviews, back to manager review. Had roughly 4 different interviews with varying people within the company and those I would work with.

Interview Questions

• How you respond to certain pressures. Certain knowledge questions. Industry practice, company practice, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Katy, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was very organized and thorough. The company took great care in learning about me through personality testing, then reviewing the results together, so as to create a more positive up front connection.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred style of training/learning?   1 Answer

Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with Kim at the Corporate Office amd that had me excited about thr organization. My next step was a phine interview with the Branch Manager Jerrett, who is AMAZING! When we met in person...He was everything I thought he would be and more! The organization made me feel like Family and I was only a Candidate for the position.

LPP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thrive Mortgage.

Interview

Very thorough, HR wants to ensure that each and every hire matches the companies values and culture. They contact your references and take your character very seriously. Company is very upfront with expectations and reality of roles.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer reading books or watching the movie.   1 Answer