Tibi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.1

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tibi (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a very short and sweet in person interview. I applied this interview online and got reply pretty quickly. The office was on the third floor. The office was crowded with many people working. It was a very casual working environment, not intense at all. Very nice interview experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tibi.

Interview

Email job posting and went in for an interview the next week. I found out on the spot I got the position but didn't start until a few weeks later.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

The process was hastily done - brief and rather un-comprehensive. Despite being told there would be multiple interviews, yet only one was conducted. Appearance plays a bigger role in the interview than expected - was asked my clothing sizes; everyone in the company can fit into samples (around a size 4). Learned a determining factor between candidates was personal style.

Sales and Stlying Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tibi (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The questions asked at the interview were basic and friendly, attempting to see if the interviewee can interact with people and assist customers. Also, curious about one's knowledge of fashion and styling, what the have done in past experiences, what some of their strengths and weaknesses are, what they enjoy in the work place and what they do not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tibi.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with my supervisor, followed up with her via email and was offered the internship position the following week. The interview was basic and involved questions about my education background and what skills I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What technical skills could you provide for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tibi (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

My potential boss talked and talked - he gave me the job without letting me know until I asked. It was rather flabbergasting and unique. He gave me a somewhat thorough description of my duties and obligations. His description made the company seem wonderful to work for. It was a very informative - He told me I'd see garments made on site. I'd also learn about garment production from conception to finished piece.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

interns have no negotiating power.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tibi (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Professional, short