Cover image for Tie Rack

Tie Rack

Add an Interview

Tie Rack Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Tie Rack

Positive100%
In Person100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tie Rack

Anonymous Employee in Harrogate, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tie Rack (Harrogate, England) in Nov 2011

Interview

I applied in person. I was given a form that I filled out right there and submitted it. Took almost a week for them to get back to me and invited me for an interview. Interview was quite easy, nothing tricky or complicated. Only a general review of the CV

Interview Questions
  • just the basic questions
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Royal Leamington Spa, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tie Rack (Royal Leamington Spa, England) in Jun 2008

Interview

I was invited to an interview in a cafe opposite the store, where I was asked about how I would advise customers who were thinking of buying something specific, taught about 'selling up' and asked and how quickly I would approach cusomters entering the store. I was told they require Sales Assistant to approch customers within 30 seconds of entering the shop, which clashed totally with what I had said!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed