Tikona Digital Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tikona Digital Networks Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2018

2.5

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

2 to 3 days process and answered facility maintenance service engineer. he said it's field. but i didnt get the point why this was asked in the first place

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Tikona Digital Networks
    Organization

Interview Questions

• Tikona Digital Networks, referred to simply as Tikona, is an Indian Internet service provider based in Mumbai. TDN has an all-India Class-A ISP license granted by the Ministry of Communications, government of India. Private equity companies   1 Answer

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Just a normal interview asking basic personal questions only. Nothing technical at all. Asks about project in final year and only try to convince us how great their company is by bragging about their CEO's work. No growth and hikes in salaries. Sometimes salaries to employees gets delayed.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Mahape (India)).

Interview

Job Profiling
    H.R.
    Technical

Interview Questions

• You're getting 'X' pay and u have a offer for '2X' pay, what will you choose   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

first question was tell me about yourself, what is your hobby, where did you get complete summer training. what do you know abut this company, what do you expect from the company.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Kolkata (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Very good. They asking about all basics & technical knowledge. No stupid question, no harassment. Another good thing is unlike other company even big one they never interviewed experienced professional to some so called new HR / executive.

I have 7 year of experience, I gave interview to many company & in sometimes I face very insulting question / behavior. Many company HR included big one doesn't have manner to talk to a experienced professional. They treated us like semi-bager.

In that point Tikona Digital Network really good, not only me even none of the interviewer facing that kind of behavior even from city head. They really talk to candidate very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• OSI layer, Protocols, Basic router concept, Basic switching concept, Some details question about protocols. Little deep question about LAN & wireless.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Week

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

i applied through staffing consultancy. first round was telephonic round then face to face interview and hr round. entire process was not so tough. first round was normal technicall round where they ask about basic networking. in face to face interview questions were mostly regarding switching.

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks.

Interview

There was only 1 round held by HR in which they asked simple question about networks and all,after which they held 5 days training and conducted an exam which was basically on what they taught in training period.It was very simple.

Application

Interview

no interview they just send me the mail on merit basis. then i register myself on their link and accepted the offer thats it. I got the centre in mumbai as selected

Interview Questions

• I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks.   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tikona Digital Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

No interview...just apply to their career section,they will give you a mail for register.After registering they will again give you a date for the initial 5 days training.After training they will take a test if you pass then they offer an internship program for 1 month.

Interview Questions

• There is 5 days initial training.   2 Answers