Time Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Customer Service in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke with the interviewer about myself. They said my interests didn't align and I should withdraw my application; I explained to them that they did and discussed how. The interviewer proceeded to feign signal issues citing that I sounded like a 'robot' and hung up. The interviewer has not since responded to further calls or emails.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Customer Service in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter. Then a tech interview with the team lead and one other person. Then a 1.5 hour interview with 6 different people. I was allowed to let me personality and opinions during the interview. The interviews were intense but they were actually fun for me as I was able to connect with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was mostly mainframe technical questions.   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Customer Service (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the supervisor and he told me the job description. He lied about not having any days off with work since they are busy on the hoildays. You see bunch of days off or half days less then a month working with no make up days or overtime. He hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• They asked about have you done data entry before and where how long you did it for?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Customer Service.

Interview

They have a good hiring process. They listen to your skills sets. It is usually done with a one to one setting. Quick process as well. Sometimes though they do not follow up to tell you if you were accepted or denied.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Customer Service (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

one on one with HR and Managers in a formal interview setting. Initial contact was by phone from Hr to schedule a phone interview, then a formal interview. Both experiences were pleasant. Both parties involved were professional and courteous. Very comfortable setting.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Customer Service (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2009.

Interview

i didnt do any interviews untill now at ( hr ) because am in the egyption army right now and i will be free at october 2012 also am making diploma of special law and providing my language with english courses

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at ( hr ) while you have been graduated from law and preparing diploma in it ??   1 Answer