TimePayment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 27, 2017

2.4

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TimePayment (Burlington, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a positive experience. I received a phone interview and then a face to face interview with two managers. Managers talked about the company and what they were looking for in an employee. Very straight forward and relaxed environment. Human resources is great at following up as well. I received a call the next moring stating that they were moving forward with me to the next process. Great company!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TimePayment (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was through a placement agency and no interview required, just asked what shift I wanted to work. What does that say?? A revolving door needs to be in the lobby!

Business Development Manager - Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TimePayment (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

You will first speak with a recruiter, if the corporate recruiter likes you she will set up a phone interview with the director of sales, this is the most important part of the interview process, because most of our time on the job will be on the phone. If you pass that interview you will be brought in to the office for a quick one-on-one interview with the director of sales, then you will do a desk-ride with the current people in the position you are interviewing for. After desk-riding you will meet with the director again to speak more about the position and what exactly the company does.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the company does?
      How much do you know about sales?
      If you have done cold calling before?   Answer Question

Search Engine Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TimePayment (Burlington, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got call back from HR within a day or two. She asked basics from my resume, and then was invited in for an in-person interview. In-person was with director of marketing and another marketing team member for about 30-40 mints each, which from my stand point was easy and went well. But that's was it, until now I haven't received any communication back from HR, its over a month. Not even thanks for coming in or no thanks we are moving ahead with someone else. Have some basic professionalism!

Interview Questions

• 1. What tools I use, 2. what would I do if given opportunity, 3. walk me thru your experience so far.   Answer Question

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TimePayment (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview, which lasted about 45 minutes. We went over my resume and asks about different situations in the work enviornment. After the resume she went to talk about the company and what they do. She had me answer questions about the type of work situations I would be put in. I got a call back at the end of the day saying I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most the job you got the most out of?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TimePayment (Westlake Village, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The new Director doesnt have clue about this business so she will interview you as a sales person. She should be easy to win over and doesn't seem intimadating at all. Be ware of the VP of sales he is arrogant and two faced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existant

Lessee Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TimePayment (Burlington, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Started with brief telephone interview. I was brought in for an initial interview and ended up interviewing with several manager and supervisors that day. They asked if I was free to stay to meet with more people and I of course said yes. I was called the next morning and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my weaknesses.   1 Answer