Tindley Accelerated Schools Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tindley Accelerated Schools

Tindley Accelerated Schools

Application

I interviewed at Tindley Accelerated Schools

Interview

Bland and a rather frustrating experience. It seems that the school wishes to project a well-oiled machine when in reality the classroom culture and teacher connections at least in my opinion are quite shattered, particularly during the COVID pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing much about class management, which I believe would have been most helpful
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tindley Accelerated Schools (Indianapolis, IN) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview process was extremely laid-back and weird. I was told to meet at the school, and that it would be a pre-interview. Upon getting there, I was then met with the principal, who then said for me to meet him at a Starbucks. I thought this was strange for an interview, and it basically ended with an offer. He seemed desperate to hire anyone.

Interview Questions
  • They made me do examples of some of the "routines and procedures" they have in place. This is a huge RED FLAG. They are getting you used to the ridiculous and inappropriate routines they have for the students.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tindley Accelerated Schools (Indianapolis, IN) in Aug 2015

Interview

Brief 30 min. skype interview about prior experience and expectations. I got asked about future lesson plans, how I would react to bad student behavior, how do I employ team work in the work place and what are some of their high expectations?

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience with urban setting students of low income? What are some lesson plan ideas I would use in class?
RSS Feed</>Embed