Tom James Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tom James Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tom James Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had an hour long initial phone conversation and then went for two follow days and on the first one day I was taken to dinner. I rode with two different sales professionals and got to see what my day to days would look like.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working with executives to provide for their needs?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tom James Company.

Interview

I had a couple phone interviews and was preparing for a Skype interview before a final in-person; that's as best as I could tell because the interview process ended pretty abruptly.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tom James Company.

Interview

Ride with sales manager during the day which usually starts around 7am. Get back to office by 3pm to watch the reps phone calling until 5pm, then meet afterwards to discuss the opportunity. You may also meet with other sales reps. Overall if Everyone likes you and thinks you're a good fit, you're in.

Professional Clothier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tom James Company (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The first stage of the interview process was a phone screening. It lasted no more than 15 minutes. I was asked a few questions about my resume and the job was explained to me. I was then asked to do a follow day in New York City. I started the day with an office meeting and began to follow employees around (both in the office and around the city).

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in going into sales?   1 Answer

Personal Clothier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tom James Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Followed an Employee on their appointments to meet with new business or do a fitting for someone who's order was to be delivered. Two day interview/shadow that lasted from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm

Interview Questions

• What kind of challenges would you see yourself having. Do you mind building your own business by asking for referrals. Do you mind having to do cold calls/phone time for 2 hours each day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tom James Company (Cedar Falls, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview, nothing that was out of the ordinary or meant to make you feel pressured or trick you. The guy that I had was very nice and down to earth, you could tell he wanted to make a connection with me instead of just beat me down with questions.

Professional Clothier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tom James Company (Boston, MA).

Interview

First a short interview in Person, then a phone interview and then I had a follow day at their office and had a one on one interview there. the process was very smooth.

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tom James Company.

Interview

Skype interview. One on one Shadow. Go over how pay scale works in the most dishonest way possible. Will either offer you a position and sign same day or not.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tom James Company (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process. I was told by the recruiter to come in for a interview at 9 am but was never informed it was a shadow day and that I would be there until 6pm.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest obstacle you have overcome in life? What is the hardest obstacle you have overcome in business?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tom James Company (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two to three phone calls, an in-person interview, shadowing, and an all around very great process. They have an amazing interview process and company.