ToonBox Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ToonBox Entertainment

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ToonBox Entertainment

Lead Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ToonBox Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

There wasn't really a formal or careful interview / I was hired on a friends recommendation , however the friend was quite highly placed in the company at the time.

Interview Questions

• Typical of our industry the question "how fast can you work and can you handle stress" was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

telephone conversation.......I told them their first offer was insulting and I was inclined to ignore it as a test....the producer asked what an acceptable number was and we agreed on something relatively easily ( that producer was let go later for unrelated issues )

Render Wrangler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ToonBox Entertainment in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Administration Assistant, she was very helpful and quick to answer my question. I arrived early for an interview, was offered water or something to drink. After a short wait I was greeted by my interviewers. One of them was the head of production technology, very knowledgeable, humble and informative. The interview was very low stress, no drilling unlike others I had. Very smart and nice group of people.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ToonBox Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point

Negotiation

Within 24 hours

Techcheck Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ToonBox Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was really clear. you Will get informed first by an email for an interview and I had to wait for a little at the reception before actual interview begin. Yes, there were 3 people who took my interview in person. One was the production head who tried to know my entire background. Other two were technical head trying to know my skills.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain my demoreel?
      2. Why I choose to specialize in this?
      3. What I liked the most about it?
      4. Why did you apply at ToonBox and why for this position.?
      5. What you expect out of this role.
      6. My past working experience?
      7. Challenges I faced over there?   Answer Question