Top Glove Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Top Glove Interview Questions

Interviews at Top Glove

2.8

Operator Interview

Interview

The interview was simple. Just lay out your SPM and other certificates, communicates in English a little bit and broken English is still accepted. Been asked for some common questions like accommodation, posses transport, expected salary, working experiences and basic extra curriculum achivement.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Glove (Meru (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

The question a bit tough as it focus directly to what on your study. You must study first before on going the interview. At first, you will have IQ test, math test and personality test

Interview Questions

• Q1. your background
      Q2. Family background
      Q3. what you have learnt from your study   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Top Glove in April 2017.

Interview

Sent resume to HQ HR, Hr screen through then two engineer interview , after get an email from HQ HR Executive as and FORMAL ACCEPTANCE as an intern in company. After a few weeks someone from factory says that sorry your application of intern is unsuccessful.
    What kind of management is this? After saying is official acceptance already fhen when almost the date of intern then they say unsuccessful.
    Pls anyone in future want to apply intern from them dont believe the FORMAL ACCEPTANCE email from HQ HR it was just a totally joke to them.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Top Glove (Shah Alam (Malaysia)).

Interview

started by introducing yourself then to your known history about top glove till your university life. make sure you show them that your passionate in this field. they might not ask anything technical if your lucky

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Top Glove in January 2016.

Interview

First need undergo some assessment test and essay questions. Then ask some basic question about yourself and the common Interview questions like why we need to hire you and what contribution you can make.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Glove (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Awesome, Great interview session and the interviewers are very polite and friendly while being formal and serious. Totally ten out of ten. A highly dedicated team of employees at the organization. Cooperative and professional.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Top Glove (Klang (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Starts off with assessment test then, they will check your bmi. A very simple interview with basic interview questions. The interviewer was very friendly and he explains about the job during interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Top Glove (Klang (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Required to fill in quiz questionnaire before interview. Several checks such as height, weight, and teeth colour. Interview questions were fairly simple. Whole process took around 2 hours. (Ignore this i just wanted to fill the 30 words count)

Interview Questions

• Mostly about the stuffs you wrote in your resume. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Glove.

Interview

The interview process took about 20 minutes long and the interviewers were really kind and nice. They emphasize on what the interns can contribute to their company and they asked many questions based on your resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Top Glove (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Fast processing process. Interview may take up to 2 hours including BMI check, 3 tests and face-to-face interview. Interviewer is nice and HR is helpful in facilitating the process. Only took a day for them to offer me a position.