Topco Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

You go through either a recruiter or staffing agency, The Director will call you on the phone and speak with you briefly, then if they like you then you are asked to come in for a face to face. As you are interviewing, they show you only the good side ( of course ) but once you are there, it is a VERY DIFFERENT STORY.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict between a vendor and member?   1 Answer

Associate Category Manager Interview

Interview

A couple of calls with HR and then half day of interview with several team members. It seems to be a great company with a lot of young people.

Interview Questions

• Explain how did you manage one of your most recent project   Answer Question

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Quincy, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two casual interviews, both with associates, both 30 min long, both asked questions just based off my resume. In the Quincy office, they have no HR, so associates conduct interviews.

Their Quincy office is in a nice office park on a hill, and they are situated on the third floor of their building with a great view of Boston.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your most recent job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Quincy, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

one in person interview and talked to multiple people. It was a simple interview with basic questions. Nothing that would question your skill level or make you take some type of test or present anything. I spoke with two managers and they were both very friendly. The interviews lasted a total of four hours but did not seem that long. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• describe your school & work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

Their interviewing process is extremely slow and they ended up going with internal candidate. Disappointed since it felt like I was strung along for over a month. My background and interviews went great so it felt like a obligatory move to go with someone internal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Elk Grove Village, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

3 stage process- phone interview, interview with manager, interview with director and divisional president.

The interview process was straightforward but the manager had unrealistic expectations for the role, especially for the salary offer.

I think the company could improve its hiring process by being more transparent about the timing of the interview process, limiting their expectations to a realistic industry standard, and communicating with candidates consistently.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a job board through my school, first had a phone interview with HR, then they asked me to come in for an in person interview. Everything was simple and the whole process was well planned out.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Skokie, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Interesting interview process. I received a call from a friend who told me they were looking for outsiders to join the management ranks. Later the same week I was contacted and asked if I was interested in interviewing for the job. I interviewed with the hiring manager and another manager. Follow up interview the following week and then with HR VP. Offered and accepted the next week.

Interview Questions

• My interview was more of a discussion than a question and answer session. There were a few " how do you propose we change" questions that were difficult not knowing a lot about the internal structure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some negotiation. Salary seemed pretty fixed, with some latitude on start dates, transition timing, bonus payouts, etc..

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Average interview, was late in the afternoon, not optimal timing.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions   1 Answer

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Braintree, MA) in June 2008.

Interview

Went there for a few interviews. Everyone was really nice. You could see people were happy working there. The interview consisted of the usual questions. It was clear from the interviews that the quality of people differed greatly. (some very smart and some not so much)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, you can negotiate signing bonus but usually not the actual salary