Toppers Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toppers Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (South Milwaukee, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website, received an email from the manager less than a week afterward to set up an interview.
    It was really a laid back interview. The manager was pleasant and asked normal questions about comparable experiences and work history. As long as you have a good personality and are willing to work, you have a good chance.

Interview Questions

• Asked about work history and personal work ethic, willingness to work.   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza.

Interview

I applied to the store online, and within a few weeks I received a call from the manager. We set up a time to meet, and I prepared a resume. Upon meeting the manager, I gave him a copy of my resume, and he asked me a few questions about myself. Most weren't related to the job, and were more about getting a scope of how I think. After a few moments, he offered the job to me on the spot, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 different uses of a pencil besides writing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (Whitewater, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Just walked through my application and answered some follow up questions.There really wasnt anything too much else to go with it. Though during orientation I had to try one of the pizzas, and that was pretty great!

Insider Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (La Crosse, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

You apply online, and then you will have an in person interview. They pretty much hire anyone because the rate of turnover is so high. The interviews are very laid back and you don't really have to dress up. You'll have the interview with a manager of some sort. If you're applying to be a driver they will check your driving history and need your insurance.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work at Toppers   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to get more than they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (Lincoln, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

There was no formal interview process. I applied in store and received a call. During the call I set up a time to come in for orientation. It was a group orientation where we learned a bit about the company, responsibilities, menu, etc. Then after that orientation we signed ourselves up for actual training.

Interview Questions

• A in-person interview was not performed. Just generic questions filled out on a paper application.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I initially had two interviews. A "Meet & Greet", then a follow-up, down to business interview. They are sure to dig into your availability & hours, for obvious reasons. Overall, the whole process is very proper & thorough. You get every bit of information needed about the job, & everything you need to know is explained then & there.

Interview Questions

• Although not a question, per company policy & safety, there CAN be (Doesn't necessarily have to be, however) a little bit of a hassle getting everything about insurance & registration information about your car gathered up in a short time frame.

Tip: Be sure to have all of this accessible prior to your interview.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

All that had to be negotiated was work hours. I had/have an open availability, therefore this process was of no complication.

Customer Service Representative/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (Green Bay, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Run of the mil general Q & A. Work history will be thoroughly cbed over, and you will be asked to talk about previous relevent job experiences in detail. A basic background check and DMV Driver's License check and you 're hired!

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (West Allis, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist and called the number provided. I went to an existing store (they were hiring for an upcoming store) to grab an application. After I filled it out, I called back and basically was told to come to open interviews which I missed because of my other job. So, there was a last-minute open interview session the following week that I attended on my off day. I went to the interview at about 2PM, was asked questions, and he called a few hours later (like 10PM) and offered me the job. He was kinda cute, so I kinda flirted my way through it. I was surprised at how young he was to be a GM of a new store. He was really cool, though. But, anyway, I started orientation a few days later.

Interview Questions

• He said, and I quote, "Tell me about your management skills. It's not even on the paper, but I'm already considering you for it, anyway."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically, he told me to come to orientation tomorrow. I don't know the negotiation just yet, but I will be back to update.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

Referred by a friend, met with a store manager. Very relaxed interview. Asked more about myself than things pertaining to job. They seek a good fitting employee then train them to do whatever.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I wanted to do there to prove myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toppers Pizza (South Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Super Casual and Straight to the Point. They basically just asked you if you could work hard and play hard. It was easy. Plus, there is always a need for delivery drivers with a clean driving record and a working vehicle. Good part-time college job. Plus, the best drivers who were employed the longest at our store were both college students (including myself). They also told me exactly what I was probably going to make, along with the potential for raises.