Torrent Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Torrent Power Interview Questions

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Job profile related Technical and on successful completion HR round. Can clear if confident and grip over the subject. Be honest. Prefer English language for answering questions. Negotiate well be firm.

Interview Questions

• Experience, strength and weakness, reason for change   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first technical +aptitude test ( 45 min +15 min)
    after that 2 rounds of interview at the main torrent power ahmedabad.
    both interview have all kind of que like technical and hr and stress. but interview language is somewhat Hindi or English in 1 st interview but in second interview it is strictly English.

GET Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude + technical test , Group discussion, interview( 1 technical + 1 HR). recruitment was through college campus pool. #good one # low salary. # good company if you are from hometown.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate our company in terms current market and scope of new employee?   1 Answer

i got better job.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was in 4 stages. The first was a written exam with technical and aptitude questions. The second was a technical group discussion. The third and fourth were personal interview sessions with people of HR and technical departments. The interviews focused more on the technical aspects of the field.

Interview Questions

• If you get a better opportunity in near future would you go for it?   1 Answer

Trainee Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

normal interview by contractor named dalvi transformers and services,they just asked me about my qualification and skills. then explained for what job i has to do as a trainee service engineer.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwandi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Bhiwandi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview Process was at Bhiwandi. The place is far away from the main city. Even though interview time was 11AM, it started at 12:45 PM. They still rely on filling out paper form. They expect you to carry resume. It took 30 minutes for 1st interview. Then second interview started at 4:30 which lasted for 45 minutes. In between you are left alone. The interviewers do not plan. They just meet you when free. They treated me like I was the only needy person not company. The external recruiter attitude is also same.Hence company has high turnover. The last interview happened at 7:00 PM lasting 40 minutes. The place is away from city. Go only if you are desperate. The interviewers were jovial though but the treatment sucks. They do not know treating employees as people.

M T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Personal Interview only might be 2- 3 times

Interview Questions

• Relationship between Bond price & Int rate   1 Answer
    • service tax on sub contract by insurance agent   1 Answer

Negotiation

fixed for fresher, but experienced candidate can negotiate but scope is limited

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Torrent Power (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

submitting resume online, then 2 rounds of interview set the job, than after internal training about work culture of various departments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited salary package

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Power in January 2009.

Interview

Interview call was through campus placement cell. Consisted of a Panel Interview which was followed up with an offer. Prior to joining they conducted a medical test.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on the CV. Hence no difficult/unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.