Town Pump Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

3.2

District Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butte, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Town Pump (Butte, MT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, and conducted by a panel of 7, comprised of managers from the division I applied for, and professionals from the HR department. It last about an hour, and was very thorough. They asked great questions that allowed me the opportunity to talk about my skills, and they gave me a good overview about what my position would entail.
    They also did a very nice job of conveying the company culture (which turns out to be as good as they said it was!), and their expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritize which locations needed immediate attention?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butte, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Town Pump (Butte, MT) in December 2016.

Interview

I only got a phone interview so far but it was an hour and a half long. The HR director was very thorough in his questions. He gave me a read ahead about HR principles and asked many questions in each category.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Town Pump (Laurel, MT) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the District Manager and the departing Store Manager. I was contacted by the District Manager and my interview was scheduled 10 days ahead. This gave me plenty of time to prepare, and though I had worked for this company before, I was glad to be able to put my best foot forward. The interview took approximately 30 minutes, and I was asked difficult ethical and business questions along with specific questions about the position for which I was applying. I did not get the position, but ended up taking another position within the same store.

Interview Questions

• I was asked, in front of the departing manager, what I thought was "wrong" with the store as I had walked in and inspected the store prior to the interview.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Town Pump (Great Falls, MT) in February 2015.

Interview

common questions related to line of work related to the position. what are your strengths, weakness, what did you like about your last employer, can you work a flexible hours, are willing to take a drug test, do you have any felonies? for the most part the interview was very laid back and comfortable.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonner, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Town Pump (Bonner, MT) in July 2010.

Interview

Was hired for a different job than what I was actual trained for

Interview Questions

• What is my credit rating, and why did I really need this job   1 Answer