TrackTik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrackTik Interview Questions

Interviews at TrackTik

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. Most were performance and experience based questions with a few industry and company specific questions. I submitted my application and received a call within a week to talk about my interest in the position. Two weeks later they called me to set up an interview. I was hired shortly after the interview and started the next week. Took about 3 weeks in total.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very long, many requests to meet at the office, timeline wasn't respected after final interview resulting in no communication for final decision- I had to approach 2-3x before HR notified me they went in another direction. REFUSAL TO INDICATE STARTING SALARY RANGE FROM HR AND VP. Nice people, felt respected until they decided to extend timeline and refrain from notifying me of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions.
      Why do you want to work here?
      What is your main weakness?   Answer Question

TrackTik Response

May 24, 2017 – Talent team

Hi there,

we are sorry that your TrackTik interview experience was not to your satisfaction.

TrackTik deploys all the necessary efforts to ensure our recruitment process is as enjoyable as... More

Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process took 2-3 weeks from application to offer.

I had a first chat with a recruiter over the phone that lasted slightly over 30 min. She was great at explaining the culture, the growth plans and was super helpful when answering my questions. After the call, she even followed-up with additional information by text.

I was then invited for an in-person interview with both the recruiter and the Senior Director of Talent. They accommodated my schedule and accepted to meet at 5:30 pm. The interview lasted for an hour and it focused on getting to know me rather than trying to make me fit into a pre-defined position. I feel they work to find the best match and are open to accommodating personal interests and aspirations. During the whole process, I felt comfortable sharing my perspective and had the impression they were transparent too.

I received the offer a few days later and, again, all my follow-up questions were answered. I was unable to obtain all the conditions I wanted (they really care about maintaining internal equity) but I was happy to make some sacrifices and decided to join: rarely have I felt so welcome and appreciated for who I am.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation bands are pre-defined based on market data and on the employees they currently have so there is little room for negotiation but always worth trying.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was flawless. I applied and 2-3 days later I had an interview scheduled with the VP of Talent in person. The phone screen process was very specific, leaving you room to ask questions.

The interview itself was very pleasant. It was very informative and transparent. She made me want to work for TrackTik, everyone did! From the individual that opened the door to the closure, I really want to one day set foot tin this office and call it home.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in terms of due diligence and research on TrackTik prior to your interview?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Amazing interview. More as an discussion.
    Got well sync with the director and the team member.
    Very friendly.
    Lot of positive vibes. Interview was very smooth. Result was on the same day.
    Hiring manager was amazing.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Great interview process! They always followed up and were very easy going during the in-person interviews.

It all started when the recruiter found me on Linkedin and then I did a couple Skype interviews with the head of HR and with the Operations Manager. Finally, I came down to Montreal in person to meet with them and it went very well.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream position/job that you see yourself doing in 10 years?   1 Answer

PHP Backend Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I met the CEO in the first interview, then the CTO in another one. We spoke about my experiences and the product. The second interview was 6 days after the first interview. I had a test to do at home and to send back ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Which development languages I know?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Really bizarre.
    Super informal.
    I pretty much directed it...in the end I volunteered a ton fo information about my experience and myself but the interviewer just kept talking about their fun events and free beer.

Interview Questions

• Do you drink? Seemed to be the most important query.   1 Answer

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was very fast and pleasant, except for the in-person interview which I wasn't prepared for as I had partied the night before, brain was pretty much not functional. It's all for the better I believe as I have found a place where I'm happy!

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you are about to finish a project but it's 5 oclock   1 Answer

Backend PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process. I applied online and got a call within a week, did my coding test, the result was good so the next step was face to face interview with the CTO. Question-related to your experience based on your CV.

Interview Questions

• Experience and your role with your past Projects?   1 Answer