TracyLocke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TracyLocke Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TracyLocke in June 2017.

Interview

Did 5 or so interviews over a period of 3 weeks. 3 over the phone with the design teams, 1 with the HR representative and 1 in-person interview. They flew me out to meet the team they ha din mind for me. It was a long but rewarding process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TracyLocke.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter was the worst phone screen I've ever had. She didn't have my current resume and did not ask questions conducive to my skills. Her tone was condescending and almost rude.

She didn't give a very good 1st impression of the company. I want to work for an organization that's professional, if HR isn't professional, that's a red flag. The position's title changed as well, which is another red flag.

After the phone screen, I emailed her to advise this wasn't a good fit. Her response, I think your right. Based on this response, let's me know I made the right decision. I could have been just as rude and advised her, she's the reason I'm not interested. I have 10 years of combined experience along with a MBA.

Advise to this company, get better recruiters that are experienced as well as professional that understands how to conduct themselves and sell the position that's open.

Interview Questions

• Who trained me in my last role?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was casual but professional. I felt comfortable and that I was being interview in an appropriate way. Interviewers displayed interest in me and my work. Seems like a great company to work for. Took me on a tour of the facilities, building and to meet other people on the team.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke.

Interview

Interview process was really great. Both of the recruiting coordinators I was in touch with were extremely helpful and made everything really smooth. Felt very comfortable while talking to everyone I interviewed with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

You will talk with people coming from different department regardless what position you are applying for; so it will be a really great chance to ask questions if you are not completely sure about what you want to do in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was for a position on the Heineken team, but all the interview questions were related to Pepsi. Thinking this was strange when the advertised role was for Heineken, when I asked the interviewer why they were asking me Pepsi and not Heineken questions he said, "Just to be clear, you are accepting a role with TracyLocke, not Heineken, and we can stick you wherever we need you.

Thinking this was strange I did not follow up for the next round. I have experience with beer wine and spirit Clients, and that desired career path. I now work at a competitor agency with many TracyLocke alumni and they informed me it is common for them to bait and switch people. A few of my colleges were hired for Gatorade jobs and they started them on an unrelated Pepsi position or other Clients. Be wary of TracyLocke.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, how can Pepsi add value to chains (like BWW) and win share over Coke?   1 Answer

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with four people separately, each apart of a different team for the company. Reviewed my portfolio each time and answered some questions. Shortly after, they decided they weren't hiring at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT).

Interview

I failed miserably! I had 5 interviews and they sent me home after four. I was mortified. Please take my advice and act professional. I emailed to follow up and they were kind enough to let me know that my flippant behavior was a red flag, and an instant failure in the eyes of the hiring staff.
    You may be reading this and telling yourself that I must be a moron, but I TOOK SOCIAL CUES FROM THEM. I read rooms, that's what I do for a living, and I'm quite sure it was a test that I failed. They have millennials running around with nerf guns, and empty beer bottles lined upon desks, but don't let that get your guard down. Young people using young words like "awesome" and "totally" maybe thrown around a lot, but stay firm in your dry professional lexicon. They use deprecating humor, but you should not.

I have worked in this field for 5 years and I have never been accused of being unpolished. Take this as strong advice. Firm hand shake, straight posture, always be selling yourself. It's a shame I didn't get to work with this great company. I just hope this posting may help others where I could have used it.

Interview Questions

• When have you multitasked?

How have you overcame a difficult task?

Why us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was easy, laid back, made you feel comfortable but also talked about important things. Told you a lot about the specific role you were interviewing for so you know if you are a good fit as well. They made sure to get to know you and make sure you are a good fit. I'd say a pretty average interview!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was okay, i was pretty entry level so did not negotiate

Account Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Bloomington, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was in school so I performed a Skype interview. I interviewed by several different members of the account service team. (First two for 30 minutes, then the intern manager for 15, then an account service executive for the final 15 minutes). It was enjoyable to speak with them, and the first two individuals I spoke with did not ask many questions regarding my skills or behavior, wanted to know more about me in general. Many questions concerned the thinking process behind our NSAC campaign. I was thrown off by a few questions: 'Define creativity, strategy'. Overall a good experience, I wished I could have met them in person.