TracyLocke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TracyLocke.

Interview

It was two rounds of interview. First was the HR round. It was very easy to crack. And the second round was taken by the reporting manager/client. It was a general question round just like the HR interview. With sharing a little knowledge about the responsibilities and previous experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TracyLocke in June 2017.

Interview

Did 5 or so interviews over a period of 3 weeks. 3 over the phone with the design teams, 1 with the HR representative and 1 in-person interview. They flew me out to meet the team they ha din mind for me. It was a long but rewarding process.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TracyLocke.

Interview

It was intense but overall very positive and everyone was friendly. The questions weren't too hard but it seemed like they really wanted to get to know you. Everyone who worked there seemed to love the company and made it seem like a great place to work at.

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was casual but professional. I felt comfortable and that I was being interview in an appropriate way. Interviewers displayed interest in me and my work. Seems like a great company to work for. Took me on a tour of the facilities, building and to meet other people on the team.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke.

Interview

Interview process was really great. Both of the recruiting coordinators I was in touch with were extremely helpful and made everything really smooth. Felt very comfortable while talking to everyone I interviewed with.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

Awesome. Very laid back, usual questions and very informative. They discussed the job requirements, asked questions about my background and introduced me to other management staff. They were very open to my questions and the feedback given was excellent. I mainly wanted to know about the clients that that currently had and the benefit package offered with the position. They were not upfront in telling me they do not offer yearly raises of which I heard about. They simply told me raises are discretionary and did not elaborate further. That was the only concern I had after this Interview. what else are they not telling me truthfully.

Interview Questions

• What social media do you belong too?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Wilton, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

You will talk with people coming from different department regardless what position you are applying for; so it will be a really great chance to ask questions if you are not completely sure about what you want to do in the future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Bloomington, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted via email after I had submitted my application online. They said they would like me to come to their Dallas office for an in person interview during the week of March 12th. I do not live near Dallas and was on spring break in Florida for that week, so I took a couple days out of my break and I flew to Dallas (on my own dime) to interview at their HQ. The interview started with a one on one interview with the recruiter, which I felt went okay, not great. Then I was taken downstairs to a common lounge type area where I was interviewed by 6 more people. They were young associates, and the atmosphere was generally a bit more casual than the typical interview. I started out talking with one person, then another came and another left, etc., so I wasn't talking to more than 2 or 3 people at one time. The interview flowed very easily and naturally- I felt as though I got along really well with each interviewer and had a professional yet unique and lighthearted conversation with each person. After one of my answer to one of the questions, the two people I was interviewing with at the time both agreed that it was the best answer they had ever heard to that question, and said how refreshing it was to hear such a passionate answer that was so well thought out and not cliche. As the interview ended, they said that had a great time getting to know me and were very impressed with the interview we had just finished. While I tried to remain level headed, I couldn't help but feel extremely confident leaving the interview, especially with such great feedback. I wrote a thank you note to each person I interviewed with and had them in the mail the next morning. I was told I would hear back by the first week in April. By April 5th, I had not heard back from them, and had received an offer from another company. I would have turned it down had I gotten an offer from TracyLocke. I emailed the woman I had been in touch with about the interview explaining that I needed to let the other company know by a certain date, and just wanted to check in to see if she if they could give me a rough estimate of when I would find out. They then informed me that I did not receive the internship. I must admit I was pretty surprised. I sent back a very professional and gracious email thanking her for their time and consideration, and asked for any feedback she may to offer from my interview. She never emailed me back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something weird about you- why we should remember you over any of the other candidates.   Answer Question

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Dallas, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

Spoke with one hiring manager in their HR offices downtown. The interview was mostly cursory and dismissive. The interviewer didn't spend much time describing the position. Plus the interview room was exceptionally hot, which did not mix very well with my full suit. The interviewer did not spend any time establishing rapport, which would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time when you encountered a difficult situation, and what you did to resolve it. (standard interview questions)   Answer Question

AAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with different people. They asked very basic question about me and my previous experience. Questions were based on past experience and the different types of tasks the job position required.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question
    • What type of skills will your bringing to the table?   Answer Question
    • Name three people (any) you would like to have dinner with.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TracyLocke (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was easy, laid back, made you feel comfortable but also talked about important things. Told you a lot about the specific role you were interviewing for so you know if you are a good fit as well. They made sure to get to know you and make sure you are a good fit. I'd say a pretty average interview!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was okay, i was pretty entry level so did not negotiate