Tradebe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tradebe

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tradebe (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick 3 interviews got the job. Meet with DOS, RSM, and Customer Service. Lots of questions about previous accomlishments, sucess stories, references. How would you handle certain situations. what clients can you steal from your current employers. What do you bring to the table? Sell me this pen? What is your hardest sales nightmare? How do you prospect?

Technical Service Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradebe (Newington, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

First HR reached out and conducted a one hour phone interview. Then I was invited to the office for an interview with the regional operations manager. The interview was in the manager's office and lasted only about thirty minutes. He mostly explained the scope of work rather than conducting an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically prepared to move 55 gallon drums, lift and move heavy equipment, etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradebe (Meriden, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and got an email from HR after couple days later. Then the interview process took like less than a week. Interview itself was straight forward. It happened at the office.

Interview Questions

• Very simple generic interview questions like, what was your favorite class, and what will you be doing in next five years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tradebe (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview at office. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes, and discussed the general nature of the job. The amount of travel was downplayed, but not entirely minimized. In-person interview was with the branch manager at their facility. The interview lasted about an hour, and covered more in-depth aspects of my history and aspects of the job itself.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tradebe (Hartford, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly staff and seemed to be very motivated to expand their company. it also seemed like a very fast paced atmosphere, i met with two different managers and with HR rep all who were very pleasant and easy to talk with

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and what type schooling/training i had and what could I bring to the table   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tradebe (Meriden, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

Sent my resume via monster, was called in the next week and spoke with director. Met in the office, and reviewed my credentials. Asked very basic questions; nothing out of the ordinary. Stressed how the company is growing and how there is room for growth. Was given an offer the next day. Cannot understate how low the salary was, and how unwilling they were to negotiate anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tradebe (Meriden, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted first, and a week later came in. I spoke with the director of lab packs/drums, and we spoke for half an hour. Very simple questions, and the questions were read off of a piece of paper.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were basic, nothing that was too technical.   Answer Question

The pay, for a chemist, was very low. They were unwilling to be flexible with pay, even though they expected, on average, 50hrs a week.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradebe (East Chicago, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I showed up to the plant and asked for my interviewer. 10 minutes later he picked me up and I had to sign a safety sheet to go on a tour with him.

We walked around the plant and he showed me the processes at the East Chicago Tradebe Plant. During the tour I asked questions about the factory and he in turn asked me questions about my resume.

After the tour was over he told me we would be in contact and to be alert for an email from HR. While driving home I was called and told I has the position. Very casual interview!

Lab Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradebe (East Chicago, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after applying to come into the East Chicago, IN location for an interview. Three people interviewed me, including two chemists and a lady from the HR department. I was not told that the only available shift for the position was 12AM to 10AM with possible overtime until the middle of the interview. The job description had led me to believe the shifts were more flexible.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Typical "how did your experience at (previous job) help you deal with conflict?" type questions.   Answer Question

Lab Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradebe (East Chicago, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called about a week later. I came in for an interview and spoke with a woman in HR and the supervisor of the lab I would be working in. The HR employee did most of the talking and asked typical questions about my experience and what I was looking for. She explained the job and benefits offered by the company. She was pleasant (as most HR people are) and the interview was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

I wish employers would be candid about the pay scale up front. Had I known they would offer me $14/hour, I would not have even gone in for the interview. I have a B.S. and a few years experience and was making much more than this at my current job. I asked for more money and they would not budge. Also, the hours were terrible.