Tradescape (California) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tradescape (California) Interview Questions

Interviews at Tradescape (California)

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tradescape (California)

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tradescape (California).

Interview

Interview was easy, but the interviewer seemed to not have much knowledge of the position at hand. 1 round of interviews after a screening call, which is an in-person in the office.

Most questions were about experience and writing ability. Writing samples were requested but I could not provide due to confidentiality. I could guess this is why I did not get a call back.

I interviewed with a product manager that was a bit disrespectful. It seemed as though she did not want to interview me and was not interested in talking to me either. She asked me questions that did not align to the job description, and interview was rushed. I drove 1 hour to the interview and did not get free parking.

There could be additional interview rounds, did not hear back after first office visit.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but unexpected - how many tires are in the US?   1 Answer

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradescape (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The first round was telephonic which went off well . After that , my recruiter informed me that the manager wants to meet me but has time only on Wednesday .I could not make it to LA as I was not well ,again they called me next week , I went ,it seemed that the whole team took turns to interview me , uptil here the interview was good , I was able to answer most questions well.At the end the Dev Mgr came along with some lady who was also a mgr. She asked some weird question , though she did not seem technical and made some queer faces ,I countered her and gave right ans ,but her ego seemed to be hurt . Recruiter gave feedback that they found my anwer combative !!

Interview Questions

• After telephonic , they also informed my recruiter that they wanted to hre me and there would be a face to face round , which would be just a formality , but it turned out to be very different ,even recruiter did not seem to be aware of it , or so he said .   1 Answer

Marketplace Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradescape (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

- apply online, then get phone interview, then go face interview, do problems, show skills, then talk with managers, then you are hired

Interview Questions

• - how many tires in total in the United States?   1 Answer

Negotiation

phone

C++ Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tradescape (California) (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

The interview process was quick, taking two weeks. Internal recruitment reached out to me. I then had a brief technical screen with the CTO, followed by two onsite technical interviews. I was extended the offer shortly after the onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe how multiple inheritance works in C++ and some of its pitfalls.   Answer Question

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tradescape (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Random questions that didn't have anything to do with the job you were interviewing for.
    Several phone interviews, and in person interviews with different senior department leads of the company. Staff appeared uncomfortable holding interviews. Interviews didn't ask any specific questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

• How many tires are there in the US?   1 Answer