Cover image for Trane Technologies

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Trane Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 433 of over 433 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

Had a recorded interview which I was given multiple tries to send my final recording and then a final hour long interview with a recruiter. My recruiter was extremely nice and overall a great process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Trane Technologies?
    Answer Question

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

For the interview, I made recordings of my answers to interview questions using an online website. After doing one question you can't go back to it. But you are given a three to five-day period to complete the interview

Interview Questions
  • 6. Tell me about a time when you led or participated in a major project with an aggressive deadline. How did you stay organized? What challenges did you face? Were you successful?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trane Technologies (Boston, MA) in Nov 2022

Interview

It started with an online recorded video type interview and then I was contacted back for a virtual interview, they were very welcoming and the virtual interview was more behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you’re a better candidate compared to others that applied for the position?

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. The first round was a hirevue interview that had unlimited attempts, the second round was an interview with HR, and the third round was with the hiring manager. The interview questions were all behavioral. It took a total of 5 weeks roughly. Everyone was very nice and welcoming!

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about yourself - Why do you want to work at Trane Technologies?

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

Once you submit your application, first round of interview is with Hirevue, then an in-person interview (or remote face-to-face video call) with 3-4 panels. Use the STAR method to answer questions and Google it if you are still not familiar with it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict on your team

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

All around great interview process. The interview was more focused on behavioral questions rather than abilities. However, a big part of the interview was centered around the question "why Trane?". Started off with a video interview, transitioned into a video interview, and then ended with a short phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were given a task, but didn't know the process on how to handle the task.

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

It was good, it was my first interview. Unfortunately, I didn't prepare for the interview, but I learn a lot in this interview, the interviewer was also very supportive and he gave some advice on preparing for interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Trane Technologies (Brentwood, TN) in Oct 2022

Interview

I had nothing but a positive experience with Trane. My interviewer on the final round was personable, friendly, and was in my field. A video submission was required for the first round, and the final round was a video call interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. As for the second interview it was a panel with members from the team and leadership team. A third interview was not required.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of specific analysis you have completed related to pricing.

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

It was great. There were many questions. They interviewed me twice and chose me. I was happy. Yay for me. What a great deal. It really made my day. Wow, so happy to reach 30 words

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 433 Interviews

Trane Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Trane Technologies as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Engineering roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Trane Technologies takes an average of 23 days when considering 386 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Accelerated Development Program roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Trane Technologies according to 386 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.95%