TransCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransCare

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransCare (Monroeville, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Fast paced, quick to start. Orientation scheduled during the hire process for the following week. Orientation for 2 days in house then on the job orientation. Medical command was a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with pa als protocols?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, strait waged offered.

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransCare (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I got to my interview 30 minutes early. And I have to take a mini emt exam. After the exam, I was interviewed and sent for a drug test. I was hired 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to improve a company that you previously worked for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. 15 dollars an hour

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransCare.

Interview

I applied online

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an unusual or unfamiliar situation?   Answer Question

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransCare.

Interview

Easy interview. You first take an exam and after passing then you proceed to the next which is questioning about yourself and goals. Very easy process! Also make sure you're clean lol because you get tested right on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to be an EMT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransCare (Mount Vernon, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Business Casual interview, relaxed and laid back. Ask about your experiences if you have any as an EMT and challenges you have had to overcome in the past and how you dealt with them. I was interview by one person, but i have heard you can be interview by up to 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an EMT here?   1 Answer

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransCare (New York, NY).

Interview

Very short interview just asked like 5 questions about myself and what I knew about EMS and a couple more about the skills required to work as an Emt. After answering the questions I was offered position on the spot.

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransCare (Mount Vernon, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by two men in a closed office. I found it uncomfortable and inappropriate. Only one of them spoke, the other sat in the corner and stared.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee doing something that you knew was against company policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paoli, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransCare (Paoli, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

Attempted to low ball my experience versus my going rate for services

Negotiation

I hung up on them 3 times

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TransCare (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Just had one interview with the HR Rep. It was not really an interview as much as it was him explaining the job and some expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They tell you what you will be paid and thats it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransCare (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

You apply online and then go to their facility in Brooklyn for an interview. You are likely to interview with Dave Konig. The process is pretty straight forward and he will ask the same situation based questions as SeniorCare, if you've interviewed there. Things like "tell me about a stressful situation" and "tell me about a time you put safety first." Then maybe something like "why you vs. all these other applicants." If you have experience, try not to act like you know too much, just act like you want to learn their way of doing things. I was told that "a year of experience (on my previous ambulance), isn't worth a week at TransCare." Sorry to say, but didn't seem like an overly friendly place to work. Starting offer for those without previous experience is $11/hr.