KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

TransUnion Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 403 of over 403 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransUnion

TransUnion

Application

I interviewed at TransUnion

Interview

After a phone call screening, they waited three months to schedule the first interview and were not at all professional. They took a month for the second round after the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in Trans Union as an audit intern(It Audit)?
    Answer Question

TransUnion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TransUnion in Jun 2022

Interview

It was the most awkward interview in my life, with a lot of silence gaps. I interviewed with a Head of Department in a startup inside Transunion. It was a completely unprofessional interview, where I got a feel that the person doesn’t know what kind of candidate they are looking for and what kind of product they are building. I understand that it is a new project, and it is hard to figure out details at the beginning. But I expected more human like interaction, more clarifying questions from the employer and more story about their vision and product that to get exited in possibility to work there. I understand that interviewing is a skill and head of department doesn’t necessary have to have it. I didn’t feel welcomed and I just wasted my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransUnion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion in Jun 2022

Interview

4 rounds. 1. HR screening. 15 min. 2. Manager. Light skills and personality fit. 30 min. 3. Team. Technical screen. 1 hour 4. Director. Overall fit. 30 min. Offer They realize this is a competitive market and made it a pretty quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransUnion

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion in Jun 2022

Interview

I submitted a pre-recorded video interview and then later had two interviews back-to-back with two groups of interviewers. The pre-recorded video interview was easy. It asked basic interview questions like "What is your greatest strength" and others of that nature. My second round was a series of two live video calls with two groups of interviewers. The job I applied to was advertised as an entry-level job, but they still asked a lot of questions about my background and data experience. In the interview I got the feeling that they were looking for someone with more advanced skills despite the job being "entry level". I was informed later that week that my candidacy was rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransUnion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransUnion in Jun 2022

Interview

Recruiter Screen -> HM screen (with coding challenge) -> onsite. Onsite was 2 coding challenges (using google docs or editor of choice), 1 design, and 1 behavioral. Overall, it is a straight forward, normal process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Sort a linked list Q: Return ranges between an input list of ranges

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (New York, NY)

Interview

interview process is very easy to get hired in the company. Hr and the all interview panel is very friendly. Nice company to start and learn. For freshers may be good start if they want to start career with.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle the different type of situation while testing question about the project already worked previous Manually testing questions agile methodologies questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL)

Interview

There was no feedback from them. Even if rejected I feel a company should always convey the message to the candidate. Though the interview went good I understood that their requirement was something else so I knew the result. However I feel if they had confirmed on this I’d have known whether I lacked somewhere or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (New Delhi) in May 2022

Interview

Very much easier throughout. Applied on Naukri , got shortlisted and was called for level 1 interview . Got result of it in 4 working days . Second level will be scheduled again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chennai) in May 2022

Interview

average interview process with medium difficulty levels, few coding and architectural related questions using .net and c#. also focused on front-end skills with java script and html. Managerial round was easy with behavioral questions and salary discussions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

Hiring team, really professional. The technical interview was totally like discussion. Impressive. And HR team responds to each of my follow up call regarding interview status and also for on-boarding formalities.

Interview Questions
  • Agile concepts, mostly on my previous projects, product backlogs.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 403 Interviews

TransUnion Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TransUnion as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Analyst and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Intern and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TransUnion takes an average of 29 days when considering 360 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Senior Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TransUnion according to 360 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.86%