Transat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transat Interview Questions

Interviews at Transat

2.6

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transat (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Few interview questions about me and past work experience
    Some technical questions as well
    Interview is not too long and there was no technical quiz, just verbal questions and there was 2 people interviewing in person. They hired me for a IT project instead

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transat (Laval, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview after applying online. Surprisingly I was asked about a software that wasn't even listed on the job description posted and nothing about the one online (this is weird). Then I was told the job location is too far from me....shake my head! My address is on my resume why the phone call if They think I live too far? After that I was not interested anymore and got no job offer anyway.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is your salary expection?
      2) Tell me about your previous job.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transat (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Filled a application online. I did receive a telephone interview a few weeks after, with a hr person. Interview lasted about 20 mins. Very nice lady. I was Invited to F2F interview two weeks after.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transat (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I got approached by a recruiter who find my resume online. Got a warm phone interview the same day that resulted on a in-office interview a week later. I met the recruiter who called me and the potential directors that i would work with. The interview was relax. The next day i got a call that i got the job!

Interview Questions

• If we give you 2 free travel tickets, who would you take with you and why?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Transat (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Walked in and handed over resume at the reception after enquiring whether there were any vacancies currently
    Got a call within 2 days . Had a phone interview with HR manager of the company who invited for a group interview the next day..All candidates were seated in the board room with Transat magazines casually kept on table. think that was planted there purposefully to see if candidates showed interest in flipping thru them. 2-3 managers arrived after 5 minutes probably after observing how candidates interacted with each other in their absence. Based on resume, individual questions asked and then general q's thrown to the group that were scenario based. Liked the written part in the end where all candidates were asked to name from within the group two best deserving candidates for the job based on their own judgement giving reasons why they chose these two over the others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

got them to agree to review salary after 3months...candidates should always negotiate offer before accepting

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transat.

Interview

1) Phone call by HR
    2) Interview with a supervisor and a HR person
    Depending of how many person they are hiring, I did hear from co-workers that they do a group interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Pretty conventional question for a customer service position.   Answer Question

Cruise Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transat (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Sent in my resumé by email, got a call back pretty fast asking for an interview, which was a group interview. We were about 8 people plus the HR lady and the cruise department supervisor. The conversation switched to english at some point to show our bilingual skills. (It was in french at first)

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe our background (scolarship, previous work experience..)   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transat (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

first round talk on phone and then face to face interview and then some fit test to see if you are an analytical person and then give you offer

chargé de production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Transat (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

On m'a téléphoné pour me signaler que l'on avait vu mon CV sur Jobboom et qu'on voulait me rencontrer pour discuter de l'emploi. On m'a entretenu du mandat dont il était question et quelles étaient les attentes. Des questions me furent posées concernant mes expériences antérieures, il y a eu aussi les détails de l'offrent dont il était question.

Interview Questions

• Comment réagissez-vous devant une situation innatendue dans l'exercice de vos fonctions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rélativement bien, lesprécisions de l'offre étaient claires et concises.