Transocean ART Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

ART Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transocean in June 2011.

Interview

The interview started with one of the company's offshore(not very sure of his job title, but definitely not HR person) who immediately got me into the swing boat of the company; drilling me to know how seriously i had taken the safety induction that visitors are given upon entering the office premises. After that initial "company welcome" to remind me of the company's emphasis on safety, we then got to the real interview that sought to know my aptitude in general and my personality especially my response or judgment to situations.<not all but hope u dont mind my barely touchy detailing>.
I also had an opportunity to meet with an OIM who also did his share of the quizzing.
Luckily i managed to progress to the next selection stage. e of his job title, but definitely not HR person) who immediately got me into the swing boat of the company; drilling me to know how seriously i had taken the safety induction that visitors are given upon entering the office premises. After that initial "company welcome" to remind me of the company's emphasis on safety, we then got to the real interview that sought to know my aptitude in general and my personality especially my response or judgment to situations.<not all but hope u dont mind my barely touchy detailing>.
Luckily i managed to progress to the next selection stage.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Transocean, and how did you hear about the company and the ART program.   Answer Question