TranzAct Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TranzAct Technologies

Freight Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TranzAct Technologies (Elmhurst, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It took about half an hour. They ask you the typical interview questions you'd expect if you did a basic google search and they tell you about the company and job.

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TranzAct Technologies (Elmhurst, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The position was posted on Dice.com. I applied and was gotten back to in 2 days time. After that, I set up an interview to go in and talk with Skyler and Linda.

Interview was really just Linda (HR Head) filling me in on the company, what they do, and a few other things.

Skyler, head DBA took over and talked to me a little bit. Went over what I majored in in school, my knowledge, and informed me that they run the SAP db with SQL Server as a side. Went over Prod and Dev environment and what I would be doing with the position. Mostly creating rules and such.

It was a VERY quick interview. I was then told to fill out three pages of questions. One in C#, one in Database/SQL, and one in Networking.

Interview Questions

• They give you 3 Tables and ID/CustomerID is Primary Key. They ask for you to do joins between the tables, mostly just Inners, if memory serves.   Answer Question
    • The c# They ask you to make a method that will write all files on the c:\ drive (recursively)   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TranzAct Technologies (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and, was invited to an interview. I was invited after few days of online submission. Interview was quite easy and laid back. They explained what they do and asked me about my previous experience. Rest was nothing special bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla