Treasury Wine Estates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Great phone interview discussing what makes TWE unique fun and interesting while talking about the role and how it matches with my experience. After the interview she was very excited to set me up for another interview as they wanted to fill the role ASAP. After the first call they went radio silent and ignored my 3 follow up emails. Very unprofessional to just drop someone like that with no reply

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in TWE   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only. Interviewer was friendly and personable, but did not know much about the topic for the position, which is normal, but I get the idea that they didn't understand the importance of the role either. They indicated they would call me back, regardless of the decision, but never did. Many of the reviews of this company I see relate to issues with communication. I suspect this is probably a very valid assessment. I understand they likely have many interviewees to attend to, but even a quick form response would have been great. 'We have decided to go with another candidate.' ... anything. I would have rated the interview as a positive experience if not for that.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Purchase, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I took an excel test and I did well so I got a job offer with a starting date, 3 days after I receive a phone call saying that another candidate did better on the test so they decline my employment.

Interview Questions

• How my past job experiences makes me a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Harvest Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and brief they didn't ask for much more than just my previous job history. And within a few hours I had an offer. It should have been a sign they wanted people with talent and previous experience but mostly just want to treat them the same as temps with no experience.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe your past job history. End of questions   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the Talent Acquisition Manager. Heard back two weeks later and was invited to come in for an interview with the VP of HR. Heard back about a week or two later and was invited back for a second round interview with other HR individuals. Took two weeks to hear back with a final answer and job was offered to me. Process took a little longer due to reorg within the company but TA Manager stayed in contact with me the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Asked a variety of behavioral, culture, and situational questions during each interview   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then in person interview with the two Executive Assistants I would be working with. The interview questions were very typical but one or two difficult questions. No behavioral based questions.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA).

Interview

Phone Screen and panel interview based on company prepared questions. Company contacted me and kept me updated on progress. They struggled to coordinate the process, but it came together. OK?

IT Manager-Commercial Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA).

Interview

Was a temp hired to full time. Didn't really have an interview was a temporary employee who was hired to a lower level CSR roll then was mentored by Sr VP and promoted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, but helpful. As much of an interview for me as it was for TWE. I learned a lot about the people I would be working with. Happy it was so lengthy

Interview Questions

• Describe something creative you've done to grow your business.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates (Napa, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was originally contacted by phone for a screening/interview. I was then scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I was told that I would hear something back within a week or so. I followed up with a thank you letter to the hiring manager and an email to the HR contact expressing my interest in the position. I never heard anything back from anyone, completely unprofessional.