Tri-Star Electronics International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tri-Star Electronics International

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tri-Star Electronics International (El Segundo, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Vice President of Operation, and because I was on vacation he simply asked me to come in for an in person interview when I got back. I came in the following week, handed him my resume and only interview for about five minutes. He then took me on a tour of the facility while telling me about the company and the internship. After the tour he gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose engineering?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's an internship, you do it for experience not pay.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tri-Star Electronics International (El Segundo, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

There was an initial interview from the hiring manager who was also the Vice President of Operations. Then he asked for an in person interview. I met with him at his office. The interview was extremely behavioral and asked about work experience. Not technical at all.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you've had a challenge in the work place and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question