Trident Seafoods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

1.9

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kodiak, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Kodiak, AK) in January 2017.

Interview

It went great, I like how the interviewer respond to me and the process of how she describe was incredible. She also helped me with things about trident and the factory.

Interview Questions

• If I have experience with machine operator   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Motley, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Motley, MN).

Interview

It was an average interview, nothing out of the ordinary. I think knowing someone who worked there held more weight than my actual work history.
    Interviewer was friendly and polite, I just didn't know the company well enough to ask informed questions

Interview Questions

• If I could stand for up to 8 hours,   1 Answer

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Walk-in's typically get hired the same day after a drug test and background check. If you apply online the company may take awhile to get back with you or not respond all together to your application. The busiest time for recruitment are in May and June which is B season in Alaska in terms of fishing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a processing or warehouse facility before?   Answer Question

A/R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA).

Interview

H/R calls you sets up the interview and then you come in talk to the reporting manager and if the manager likes you after the interview they hire you. If you are looking to move up in the company and have a interview, make sure you are friends with the manager or a man it is the only way to move up in this company!

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work at Trident, what makes me a better candidate.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Screenning phone interview, 30 mins with recruiter. He started talking about the company and explaning what the role was about, then some questions.
    Very nice and friendly, mostly, questions abou previous experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficul situation/opossite opinions with a superior?   1 Answer

Environmental Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Communication was short but frequent. 2 weeks after submitting my resume and numerous calls I called and asked for a interview which I got promptly. The interview was long but relaxed. I mostly listened and confirmed I understood what the interviewer was talking about. Another 2 weeks went by and I called back to ask if they had made a decision and they replied with an email asking what a salary I would like.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Two interviews, both consisted of group interviews, second one was not so friendly. I felt like they were trying to trip me up on my resume with questions regarding my work history. It felt as though one of the interviewers were trying to discredit my work history by making snide comments disguised as interview questions. -Just got a really bad vibe from this person. One of the comments mentioned a "man-centric" work environment, that was the feeling I was getting from this person. I read the comment AFTER my interview because I wanted to see what other employees had to say about this company. I wish I would have read it sooner and not accepted the second interview.

Interview Questions

• There no unexpected questions or difficult ones only the snide remarks about some of my jobs that I had in the past. Unfortunately, this person has some pull in the office...   Answer Question

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with a director and reviewed their needs. Was asked for input on their plans and how I could contribute. Discussed the structure and culture of the organization (family business, decentralized profit centers). Discussed team strengths and weaknesses. Informal interview

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Carson, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very cordial and people friendly. A relaxed and laid back interviewing environment. The hiring manager was a people person. The recruiter walked me thru the entire interview process before hand.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trident Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

Temp to hire, management hiring priorities are production and fishing vessels. Hiring for non-production jobs can be very lengthy and stressful. Interviews are professional, well represented by HR and relevant management. Networking with existing employees is highly useful in being considered for an interview.Background checks are thorough. Experience is valued more highly than education.

Negotiation

Because hiring is always temp to hire, there really is little negotiation.