Trilogy Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trilogy Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.4

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in August 2017.

Interview

I feel the interview process went very smooth and it was to the point. I was nervous at first for about the first 5 minutes but they made me feel welcomed and calm.

Interview Questions

• What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses when pertaining to the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Novi, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was thorough, they know what they're looking for, asked straight questions. Introduced me to other nurses, aides and different department heads, they showed me some of the company's procedures, they made me feel like I'm already part of the family ...during interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an insubordinate aide   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Bellevue, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

First I met with John Erwin, and he described to me what all my position does, then I came back for a job shadow and got a tour of the campus and followed Jen around to see what she does and learn a little bit about what the shift does that I was applying for. After the job shadow I met with Christine.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part about your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vincennes, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Vincennes, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online, went to open interview, met with the nurse manager, than did rounding, then I went to meet with for finial interview and then was given a job

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (New Castle, IN).

Interview

After a few phone calls and the supervisor reviewing my application submissions. I met the dietary supervisor. I also met the former executive director in a separate interview. I job shadowed to make sure that this was a job that I was still interested in and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on teamwork and how well do you work with others?   Answer Question

STNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call two days later. 2 interviews and a 2 hour job Shadow I was offered the position. Drug test and physical then wait for the onboard orientation which consists of 3- 8 hours days.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Englewood, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Three tier interview. Was informative, they want to make sure employees have a servants heart and compassion for the work. The first visit was with the ADON, with several questions and conversations and a walk through of the facility. The 2nd interview was with the DON, more questions particularly about a servants heart and what is most important when working on the Unit. If those two go well then they have you interview with the ED. If he likes the outcome and offer is made and you have the opportunity to accept. He also reviews the benefits and is very pleasant and approachable.

Interview Questions

• They did ask for a time I had dealt with a difficult client or clients family   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Maumee, OH).

Interview

Recruiter called and said he was interested in interviewing me for the position and said he would call back with the time as he wanted the interview to coincide with a job shadow. He gave me his full name and phone number where he could be reached. After two days of not hearing back, I called and had to leave a voice mail. Another two days passed and I called, and again I left another voice mail. I decided to look at the Sylvania campus with the thought that perhaps I could possibly interview there, but unfortunately, the recruiter seems to be the recruiter for Sylvania also. Because I and want to give benefit of a doubt, I mean after all, he could be on vacation, I waited another week and called again, left message... and nothing. If they ignore potential employees, I wonder what they would do if a love one of mine were in their facility, and I had concerns? Would they ignore me also? I am left questioning the culture of Trilogy, it is sad really.

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

I applied for the position online and received a call about my application and came in for an interview with the direction of activities and then had an interview with the executive director. After all the interviews I had a job shadow with one of the current employees

Interview Questions

• If I have worked with older people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trilogy Health Services (Westfield, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

It was long, but well needed. They were kind and asked me alot about the residents. They wanted to make sure that I'd be kind and courteous, treating them with respect.

Interview Questions

• How are ypu going to serve the residents?   1 Answer