Trinity Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Management Group Interview Questions

2.2

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group.

Interview

It's excellent, the interviewer was enthusiastic and we chatted vary well. It was a good experience and enhanced me a lot.If there are other chances I will come back again.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Concord, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick with little questions. The job was for selling direct tv. Low pay and poor commission. They will hire anyone. You move up by getting more people involved.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to make good money   1 Answer

Oct 4, 2017 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, the opportunity wasn't thoroughly and properly explained and we apologize for that. I will be sure to address your concerns with our Concord Management to... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Duncanville, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

This entire process is one giant scam. I applied for a marketing coordinator/manager position, but when I arrived the interviewer said that based on my experience, he felt this other position would be better (it was a stand in Walmart and peddle cell phones or credit cards position). I have two college degrees and over eight years of marketing management experience - nothing about peddling cell phones fits my experience at all. It became apparent very quickly that 1) this guy had never conducted a professional interview before in his life and 2) the job I applied for did not exist.

When you walk in the door all you can see is dilapidated furniture with excessively loud music playing to cover the yelling from a sales meeting in the back room. Everything from the office, to the employees, to the "interview" process was incredibly unprofessional. Do not even waste your time unless you want to stand in Walmart and sell cellphones for no pay.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 10am to 7pm Monday through Saturday?   1 Answer

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

We apologize that this opportunity wasn't what you were looking for in a long term career seeing that your previous experience wasn't exactly aligning with what we had to offer at the time. We will... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Duncanville, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview for me didn't last more than 10 minutes. Very generic questions. At this location, I felt very comfortable when answering questions. Positive environment.
     Tips to get hired:
     Be yourself, Be confident, and Be Clear.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

We strive to get to know our applicants as an individual during the interview and ensure that you are comfortable with us to establish a long term career. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group.

Interview

The interview process went by rather quickly, about half an hour and was very casual and professional. The people are very kind and was a nice atmosphere to be around. The interview wasn't intense at all and your responsibilities was thoroughly explained and you knew exactly what was expected from you. They also really like it if you viewed their website.

Interview Questions

Trinity Management Group Response

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback and we are pleased that this process was suitable for you.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Duncanville, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

3 parts
    First is a quick office interview which explains the company and they ask you generic questions about yourself to see if you are the right fit.
    Second is in the field for a while for you to see the job in action and tell you more details about the position.
    Third is over the phone to see if you have any other questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Duncanville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management in Sept 2015.
     I scheduled an interview in Sept and was given an 2nd round Interview the next day at 9:15 to see exactly what an account rep does. The trainer was very personable and detailed. I asked a lot of questions and he answered all of them. Was very impressed with presentation. Within 24 hours I was called by Ron Harness to come in and do my 3rd round which was complete the hiring paperwork and process. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are looking for growth and opportunity this is the place to be Hands down!!!

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trinity Management Group (Duncanville, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process wasn't as intimidating as interviews usually are. It was more calm and relaxed even though I was extremely nervous. I got invited back for a second round interview with a Site Supervisor and I really enjoyed that experience.