Trinity Management Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Ronald Harness

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great opportunity"

I have been working at Trinity Management Group full-time

Pros

Since I have been working here I have felt like an essential part of the team. The atmosphere and environment is amazing. There are so many opportunities for growth and advancement. They have team outings that are so much fun, and the culture of the business is very professional.

Cons

I have not found a con in this business

2. "No other company like this!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Duncanville, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Duncanville, TX

I have been working at Trinity Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Well my name is Eddie. Ive been in business 4 months now and Even though Ron is the owner, he's more like my mentor. He pushes me to be the best Eddie! I'm a corporate trainer with 3 teammates of mine that encourage and keep me accountable. This environment teaches you how to run a business while getting paid!

Cons

If you don't like learning new things everyday then this isn't for you. It's a fun environment that gives you a great opportunity!

Sep 26, 2017 – Owner

Thanks for the positive feedback! You are really an asset to our company and we are excited about your growth.

3. "Amazing growth opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Duncanville, TX
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Duncanville, TX

I have been working at Trinity Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people - energetic, welcoming and fun culture.
    Not a day goes by that I am not learning something new!
    A great place to work and the management is very supportive on the growth of its employees.
    I've worked SO many jobs throughout the years and never found one the stuck until I joined the team at TMG, Inc.!!
    What Trinity Management Groups, Inc. has cultivated is a culture and a desire within our organization to be not just work towards being a better company, but to be better people. Power maintains a culture similar to that of a family.

Cons

I have ZERO cons to address!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback. We are enthused that you are constantly growing and changing as a person because of the opportunity that we offer and we will continue in our efforts to make this... More

"Truth about this company..."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Duncanville, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Duncanville, TX

I worked at Trinity Management Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You learn so much about yourself and others.
    You learn how to self manage yourself.
    Step outside your comfort zone.
    After working here your confidence level is extremely high.
    Skills you learn from this job will benefit you in any field.

Cons

Very competitive.
    If you can't adapt to change, you'll hate this job.
    Fast Paced.

Advice to Management

Wouldn't offer any advice to managers, they're really good at what they do. Ron Harness (BOSS) couldn't be any more perfect for the position which he holds there. He truly cares about your personal development and takes time to coach and enlighten others.

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that we were able to teach you many life skills and help you grow while taking part in this opportunity!

5. "Corporate trainer"

I have been working at Trinity Management Group full-time

Pros

Growth , you work for the money you want to make, and team nights are fun!

Cons

Be comfortable being uncomfortable

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to the continued success ahead of you.

"Opportunity and Personal Development"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Trinity Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment and great leadership. My coworkers are always here to help, and I'm learning and being developed everyday

Cons

That I didn't start working here sooner. I didn't know an opportunity and business model like this existed, but I'm grateful I ran into this

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to keep doing what you're doing. I've been with the company at the Kansas City location for 4 months. I've been treated like family since the first interview, even before the job offer. I enjoy coming to work everyday, I'm challenged in a healthy way, and the unlimited growth potential I have here is what's kept me. Keep putting your people first and you'll rise as the best marketing firm in KC.

Thanks for giving me a chance!

Jun 13, 2017 – Owner

Were pleased to have employees like yourself that value their opportunity and is willing to grow within a company. Thank you for such great feedback!

"Life changing experience"

I worked at Trinity Management Group full-time

Pros

Rather you take this opportunity for self-growth or the full opportunity either way you're going to gain alot. When i first started the company I wasn't sure it was different from many other business I ever worked at. So I didnt come in ready to work,I dealt with personal issues rather or not if this was the right career choice. Ron really work with me to determine my choices, Ron is very dedicated to make sure everyone in his office gains something out of the opportunity hands down. The knowledge, strength and work ethic I gained is unexplainable. Although I'm no longer with the company best experience I've had thus far.

Cons

Ron is a tough coach only because he cares. This opportunity is not for the weak hes really going to challenge you and if you're not ready it will be hard but what you gain will be well worth it.

Jun 13, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. I'm glad management had a positive impact on your life and I'm glad you gained valuable life skills.

8. "Amazing leadership experience"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Duncanville, TX
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Duncanville, TX

I worked at Trinity Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My Time at trinity management has been one of the best experiences, I've had in a work environment. The leadership takes care of its people in any way they can. The atmosphere is like a family, everybody looking out for each other and challenging each other as well to grow.

Cons

Wouldn't be able to say, I didn't see any while being there

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of your people like you've always done.

Sep 6, 2017 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback. We will continue to provide the best opportunity that we can to our employees and we're glad that we could do that for you as well.

"Just Dont!"

I worked at Trinity Management Group full-time

Pros

none that I can think of

Cons

Pay sucks work weekends no work/life balance to much drama going on they act like they are so amazing but it is just a stepping stone job

May 20, 2017 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback. You're probably right, we do work harder than the average individuals but the people that do commit to the management training program and maximize their 40 hour work week... More

"I've been having a great experience with this company."

Pros

It's a family oriented talented firm that allows you to "earn while you learn" as you make your way towards management. Ron is a great mentor that will do what's needed to make you successful . This company will change your life in many ways because they keep positivity in the office. The team nights are fun and enjoyable as well.

Cons

There's no cons because this opportunity is one of a lifetime and it gives you an opportunity to grow advance and learn good principles of life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep changing lives!

Jun 13, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the company environment is working well for you.