Triton Stone Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triton Stone Group

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triton Stone Group (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very professional. The hiring manager was very young, but experienced in hiring. I arrived 10 minutes early and was asked to fill out an application there on the spot. The secretary took it to the hiring manager who came out to meet me and interviewed me in the main office. The interview lasted less than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triton Stone Group in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed with a few hours notice (because the owner was in town for a brief time). It was a very laid back interview. I was interviewed by both Randy and his partner Josh. They asked me about my experience in the sales industry and specifically about my experience with selling plumbing fixtures for the remodel and new construction industry. They asked questions about my availability and pay requirements and were very genuine in their desire to find out if the position would truly be a good fit for me because they were very worried that I was overqualified.

Interview Questions

• You are used to making a significantly greater amount than you would be making at Triton, are you certain that you are interested?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They only needed someone for Saturdays but I negotiated that if I worked Saturdays for a few weeks that they would slowly start allowing me to pick up additional hours during the week.