Triveni Turbines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triveni Turbines Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

3.3

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines.

Interview

Pool Campus around 250 students are present from different universities followed by written test then top 12 students will be bypassed from GD round for the further interview process

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Belgaum (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Aptitude& behavioral questions :R S Agarwal is enough for aptitude,behavioral questions are repeated so be careful
    GD:It will be easy but the ratio for the selection will be high .that is for us it was 1 for 12.I was rejected out here.
    Technical & HR:

Interview Questions

• I am from mech engg..the company was hiring both EE and ME guys.Aptitude section was easy it consisted of basic ME questions and some quants.In addition to apti it also had behavioral questions which were also easy.I was shortlisted for next round.It was GD..The ratio was 1 for 12 ..I was rejected   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines in February 2017.

Interview

Aptitude (more of technical questions ,less of aptitude) for technical go through basics of mechanical engineering and general aptitude questions .Group discussion (random topics) good communication needed .technical round actually depends on interviewer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandya (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Mandya (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic 4 step Hiring Process
    1.Apttitude
    2.GD
    3.Technical interview
    4.Personal interview

Just go throughly on the basics of Thermodynamics and Automotive Engineering, most of them are application level questions and few of them are direct one.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There is a aptitude test which mainly comprises of technical questions and some general aptitude questions. there were 100 questions to be answered in 60 mins. After that shortlisted candidates were called for GD.
    The interview process is of intermediate difficulty. They will judge you only on the basis of your CV. I was rejected as they felt I have done too many projects and should go for higher studies as the scope in triveni is less for creative work.

The interviewer will check out the subjects of interest in your CV. Be true to them. And try to prepare subjects like Machine tools, Engg Materials etc.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your Engineering Life   1 Answer
    • What is Steady flow energy equation   1 Answer
    • Whose compression ratio is higher Diesel or Otto   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Bhopal (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Its was open campus conducted at bhopal. The selection procedure involved:
    1. Online test(Technical and behavioral)
    2. Gd round(I didn't had to appear because I secured top rank in Online test)
    3.Technical Interview
    4. Hr and plant interview at Bangalore

There was also a bond of 5 years of 5 lakhs rupees, in which it consisted of 2 years training. Also the salary package was about 3.9 lakh which is quite less considering the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Questions based on project undergone, basic questions from refrigeration, Strength of materials, thermodynamics.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a two step process first a GD round was there where there was topic given to us and we were to speak on it for 2mins in a group of 12 people and then there was PI which was a 45 min process.

Interview Questions

• Q1.What is your favourite subject and explain any concept on it?
      Q2.How is it practically applicable?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Panipat (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

ONLINE apti and technical ,then GD,then interviews,the hr was very tiered he even slept some times during interview.although all the questions were answered even then he was having little doubt about my job retention,so i was not selected.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was superb, it was fantastic and knowledgeful. As well as it was difficult and was above my expectation.However i tried my level best to reach their expectation.I would try again to make an attempt but the condotion they put that is for 5 years bond, i won't prefer that but overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• What facts are considered while designing a shaft?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a pool campus drive.15 institutes participated in it. first round was online technical(80) and analytical reasoning(20) and allquestions were non-negative. i was selected in top 15 candidates, so i directly appeared for interview the next day. interview took 45 minutes. and i was called for the final interview at bangalore. the whole interview process at bangalore was very enjoyable . in my interview pannel there were 6 members.

Interview Questions

• tell me about ur family. what subjects are u good at?   3 Answers