TruePosition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TruePosition Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TruePosition

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TruePosition (Norristown, PA).

Interview

It was a while back and I don't remember much.
    I believe the interview went well, I got the job.
    I beleive I met with the hiring manager and director.
    Manager asked some questions, then I got a tour of the company where by chance I ended up assisting a technician that wass troubleshooting a minicomputer PDP-8A on an Board ICT or functional tester. I remember issue had to do the IRQ, Interupt line

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruePosition.

Interview

Easy, talent acquisition call
    Hiring manager call on the topic
    Technical round - screen by the Hiring manager and team , while process about 3 to 4 hours
    HR call
    Overall a tougher interview to get the job compared to other companies around in the area

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TruePosition (Berwyn, PA).

Interview

Initially team members will be evaluating the candidates for the type of work required and skill set. Next round will be personal technical interview at office with senior members of the team followed meeting with manager and then HR.

Interview Questions

• OOAD concepts, Design Patterns, Multithreading, scheduling, TCP/IP, SS7/SIGTRAN basic and advance questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a contracting position, so no negotiation with candidate but with consulting company which i don't know.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TruePosition (Berwyn, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was 1 day and was done onsite at HQ. It was done with group interviews for the most part. Each group that I was going to work with had at least one person interview me for roughly an hour. Some of the interviews were more technical while some were more about background and working style.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic and easy. Each group seemed to ask the same questions as the others.   Answer Question