TrustPoint Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at TrustPoint Hospital

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrustPoint Hospital (Murfreesboro, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

very easy, sat with two nice ladies who had basic questions about my experience. the interview was extremely easy, i was more nervous then i needed to be. as long as you are straight forward with your answers it is a breeze.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose trustpoint? what is the extent of your background in healthcare?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrustPoint Hospital (Murfreesboro, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

I sat and talked to my boss. She asked a couple of questions. she then looked over my availability and asked if I had any future plans. Then she escorted me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want a job there? How could I better benefit the team? Where do I see myself In 5 years?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrustPoint Hospital.

Interview

It was o.k. somewhat unprofessional. Was disappointed because I was promised certain things only to be told otherwise later down the road. I felt rushed to answer the questions and slightly intimidated to ask questions. That in itself should have been a red flag to skip town. The lady, I believe she was the BHU nurse manager, seemed like she was going through the motions, and very uninterested.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrustPoint Hospital (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

It was great. Too bad it didn't stay that way. The director that interviewed me was very personable. I have nothing else to say. I accepted the job I was offered and was very happy there for a time.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TrustPoint Hospital (Murfreesboro, TN).

Interview

I was called and asked to come in anytime between 8-10 am the following day. When I got here I waited almost 35 minutes to be seen and then my interview lasted all of 10 minutes. I was simply asked why I wanted the job and if I had any questions about the job. The worst part was after I got the letter of pay and acceptance I had to meet for unit orientation which took 3 hours out of my day to be literally "run through" the steps on how the floor works.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose TrustPoint and do you have any questions for me today?   1 Answer