Tulane University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tulane University

2.3

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, the first was with 2 managers. If they approve you, you'll meet with the executive director. The hiring process took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• None, easy questions. They want to know what you're capable of doing, how you work with teammates, and your expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None took place. I took the highest listed offer.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tulane University.

Interview

I met with the guy that I would be the assistant to

Interview Questions

• What else can you tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none

Interview

Welcoming and well-organized. It felt more like a conversation than an interrogative process. I was pleased with the ease of the process. I also appreciated having alternatives to an in-person interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very nerve racking but was great in the end. I think it was a great experience to have under my belt and prepared me for the future. Look at it as a stepping stone.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit this team   1 Answer

Administrative Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

pretty relaxed, easy, like a friend talking to a friend. it is just you and the hiring manager, she explains the details of the job very nicely and clearly and lays out what is expected of you

Interview Questions

Interview

the HR department takes a long time and filters out applications before hiring managers ever see them. Each department and job level varies greatly with the rounds of interviews. Try to send resume directly to hiring manager when possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-existent

Senior Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane University.

Interview

Quick offer after applying. Panel questioning with about four people. None seemed intimidating. Made it pretty casual. Short time-wise interviews. Had to go back for second interview with higher up. Second interview with higher up was not as casual. Not very flexible in offering you time slots for interviews. Took a lot of time to describe the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe myself. What was my strengths? What are my weaknesses? What does my typical work day like?   Answer Question

Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Standard seminar on work followed by meeting with department members to discuss your and their work. Met with department chair to discuss the department and what was planned for the future.

Interview Questions

• Mainly bout the work you are doing. Asked about the courses that I would be interested and how many grants I could get.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

It is smooth and takes 45 minutes. I prepare it for a long time and wished to pass it. Finally, I make it. It is an honor to interview with such a great company

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

Explain that you are willing to work, then fill out forms in the registrars office. It is important that you provide your tax forms, identification, such as passport, class schedule, and bank statement information. The above information is mandatory and it is especially important that all the information is accurate in order for your to receive payment. That is pretty much it in a nutshell. Very simple process.