Tulsa Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tulsa Public Schools

2.8

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

It was quick and efficient. Got asked normal interview type questions. The lady took me to a restaurant but I paid for my own meal. Then she called a few weeks later saying budget cuts happened and the spot was no longer available

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I interviewed at Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Informal but friendly. I met one on one with the principal and she was very welcoming. She asked personal questions and tried to get a feel for where I could fit into the school.

Librarian Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tulsa Public Schools.

Interview

I did 3 in-person interviews: 1 with the Library Services office and 2 with different principals. After one principal wanted to offer me a job, I started what I should have done first, and did a phone interview and an "over the phone lesson" (which was really stupid, because obviously you can't teach a decent lesson over the phone) with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Examples of teaching experiences, ideas for programs I could implement to motivate students to read and check out books,   Answer Question

Classroom Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Very informal. Principal lead interview with lead teacher. Seemed ill prepared. The staff and interviewer did not have any questions other than asking me my previous experience. Several times.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple times to tell them What other examples of this type of job experience do you have. Even though I explained it in detail... Where was I from and some generic how was your trip.   1 Answer

The pay was too low

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Good process. Just talk about working with kids. Helping others etc etc etc..... Describe yourself what you do. How you deal with troubled students. If it involves diapers or what not say you can do that. etc.etc....

Interview Questions

• How do handle an irate student   1 Answer