Turner Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Turner Industries

1.9

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in McPherson, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (McPherson, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Very long hiring process unless you have worked for the company within the last year. They do pay you sometimes for the hire in process. Questions cover everything possible including everything that has absolutely nothing to do with your job.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked if NCCER   1 Answer

Carpenter Interview

Interview

Recruiter is easy to talk to and helpful in hiring process. You tend to wait a while but it is good to show up early so you have a chance at the jobs that come.

Laborer Interview

Interview

over the phone interview and confirmed in person in the staffing office, lots of people, long line, have to be on a requisition to see a staff or recruiting personnel

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

just concerned about your health more than anything. else. if you pass the health part, you can get the job, if not you have up to three chances to pass the health part.

Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was short, We were given a test, to base it on our pay, and years of experiences in the field, when done with testing we reviewed and talked about where and what location I would be going and classification of job.

Interview Questions

• How long have been working in the construction field?   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Industries in February 2010.

Interview

Discussed, on two occasions, my qualifications. Followed up with a tour and was hired.

Rigger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sulphur, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Sulphur, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Proof of certifications to applied job task. Application filled out and reviewed. Interview about what I was looking for with job I applied for and quizzed on knowledge of applied job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience I had with that applied for task   1 Answer

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Pasadena, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

had worked there before. Just talked about what was new added to the plant since I was there last. Took a walk around to see what was new to the process. And meet with the crew.

Interview Questions

• what did i know about alignments   1 Answer

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

the hiring process was easy.if you can pass your test and they have a place for you they will prob hire you.the first thing you do is meet with a recruiter.take your test fill out paperwork.then do your drug test and you are on your way

Interview Questions

• they ask you about your work experience.who you worked fo last.just normal interview questions   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

In a word long. It was a series of group interviews that took roughly four hours to complete with multiple team members in each interview at roughly 30 minute intervals. Followed by lunch with the hiring managers. Very friendly and competent group and interesting if draining process.