Turner Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

1.9

Dock Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Industries (New York, NY).

Interview

Wasn't much to the interview, they just want to make sure you're competent. I was asked general questions like what jobs I held prior and what I want out of this job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Painter/Blaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I went into the office submitted my application, I was later called to talk to a recruiting office. Then I gave them my credentials and, they told me to do my drug test. I passed it and I did my w2 form .later that day I was given my payrate, and where to report to work.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to relocate.   1 Answer
    • Did I have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

the hiring process was easy.if you can pass your test and they have a place for you they will prob hire you.the first thing you do is meet with a recruiter.take your test fill out paperwork.then do your drug test and you are on your way

Interview Questions

• they ask you about your work experience.who you worked fo last.just normal interview questions   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

In a word long. It was a series of group interviews that took roughly four hours to complete with multiple team members in each interview at roughly 30 minute intervals. Followed by lunch with the hiring managers. Very friendly and competent group and interesting if draining process.

Jounrneyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Lake Charles, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Called and talked to the recruiter and went took drug test and hired on. had to take certain safety classes at the southwest safety council and on job site class

Interview Questions

• do you have a electrical license   1 Answer

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in McPherson, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (McPherson, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Very long hiring process unless you have worked for the company within the last year. They do pay you sometimes for the hire in process. Questions cover everything possible including everything that has absolutely nothing to do with your job.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked if NCCER   1 Answer

Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was short, We were given a test, to base it on our pay, and years of experiences in the field, when done with testing we reviewed and talked about where and what location I would be going and classification of job.

Interview Questions

• How long have been working in the construction field?   1 Answer

Pipe Fitter Helper II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Deer Park, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked me how long I had been doing the work and with what companies. Asked me about salary history and if I understood that there was no per diem for my level (cool with that). Gave me information about benefits, expected completion of the job and then asked if I had any questions, concerns, or comments. Really quick interview process.....processing IN, however, took awhile longer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Pasadena, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

had worked there before. Just talked about what was new added to the plant since I was there last. Took a walk around to see what was new to the process. And meet with the crew.

Interview Questions

• what did i know about alignments   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

just concerned about your health more than anything. else. if you pass the health part, you can get the job, if not you have up to three chances to pass the health part.