Turner Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turner Investments

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Investments (Berwyn, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

After a few emails were exchanged back and forth I was able to land a 1:1 interview with an HR representative. The interview was approximately 30 minutes and was fairly straightforward. The HR representative was very kind and in turn I was able to relax. Just be ready to act professionally and be yourself.

Operations Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Investments (Berwyn, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

Typical behavior based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Investments (Berwyn, PA) in October 2008.

Interview

Applied through my college. There was one interview with the head of department. Just be yourself, the people at Turner are really cool and nice. A week or two later I got an email offering me the Co-Op and had to respond via fax. Overall, the people at Turner are great. It doesn't matter what department you work in because you can talk and interact with anyone in the company including the Turner brothers.