Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.0

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Highland, CA).

Interview

I had a enterview didn't get hired then reapplied got called back but they didn't know it was me who they called this time I got called too be a substitute so . Got hired but pay isn't very high honestly bit over minimum but atleast when training u get long days .

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you dealed with a conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

1. I applied online. There is an easy screening test.
    2. Called to set up an interview time.
    3. Met with the Director and Assistant Director to answer at least 20-30 questions. They submit a background test. No drug testing here... hm...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past teaching experiences. If "this" happened while teaching... what would you do?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy asked questions about your experience.
    I applied online then got a email to do a phone screening and after the phone screening a few days later got anther email about a interview!

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Goodyear, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic interview questions, asked what I'm looking for; the manager who was giving the interview didn't even know I was coming in that day for an interview. It took another 5 days to get background check and fingerprint clearance once I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're qualified to work with children?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Asked about my experience, classroom size, age group etc. Showed the campus. Various facilities and met some of the staff. Also got to see some classes in progress. Talked about my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast, didn't really ask much. Told me I had the job on the spot. Simply went over my work experience. Was not sure of the exact job title I would have. Gave me a tour and introduced me to the staff.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center.

Interview

Took an online test called in for in person interview.was asked a bunch of typical questions about child development.and how you would handle conflict with co workers and parents called the next day and got offered the job.

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. They called me a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview I was asked about my previous experience/education. Then we went on to situation questions. Got a tour of the place. Was called back the same day and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle two children who were fighting?   1 Answer

Floater/Breaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Melville, NY).

Interview

I went in and applied in person. Director then asked me, the same day I applied, to come in for the interview. I went in on the day of my interview but they put me in a classroom first to see how I would work with the kids then I got interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The interview felt more like a conversation. I was interviewed by the director and curriculum director. They asked me about myself, what my experience working with kids was, how would I handle an angry parent and my educational background, etc. It was pretty straightforward. They asked for references but not for a resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Best thing I could say is to just be yourself and be honest. It was a fairly easy experience but the paper work after getting hired is a long process: doctor forms, money order, workshops, and fingerprinting, etc.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Canton, MI).

Interview

I applied online, it was a long process but so are any online applications these days. They called me within a week, I wasn't available enough for them at the time. I called back a few weeks later and they had me come in for an interview. It was a laid back interview and I visited the infant room. I was hired that day and had to get a TB test and background check and started work within a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you didn't agree with a coworker and what did you do?   Answer Question