Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.1

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Highland, CA).

Interview

I had a enterview didn't get hired then reapplied got called back but they didn't know it was me who they called this time I got called too be a substitute so . Got hired but pay isn't very high honestly bit over minimum but atleast when training u get long days .

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you dealed with a conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

1. I applied online. There is an easy screening test.
    2. Called to set up an interview time.
    3. Met with the Director and Assistant Director to answer at least 20-30 questions. They submit a background test. No drug testing here... hm...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past teaching experiences. If "this" happened while teaching... what would you do?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy asked questions about your experience.
    I applied online then got a email to do a phone screening and after the phone screening a few days later got anther email about a interview!

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Asked about my experience, classroom size, age group etc. Showed the campus. Various facilities and met some of the staff. Also got to see some classes in progress. Talked about my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast, didn't really ask much. Told me I had the job on the spot. Simply went over my work experience. Was not sure of the exact job title I would have. Gave me a tour and introduced me to the staff.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center.

Interview

Took an online test called in for in person interview.was asked a bunch of typical questions about child development.and how you would handle conflict with co workers and parents called the next day and got offered the job.

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. They called me a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview I was asked about my previous experience/education. Then we went on to situation questions. Got a tour of the place. Was called back the same day and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle two children who were fighting?   1 Answer

Floater/Breaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Melville, NY).

Interview

I went in and applied in person. Director then asked me, the same day I applied, to come in for the interview. I went in on the day of my interview but they put me in a classroom first to see how I would work with the kids then I got interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The interview felt more like a conversation. I was interviewed by the director and curriculum director. They asked me about myself, what my experience working with kids was, how would I handle an angry parent and my educational background, etc. It was pretty straightforward. They asked for references but not for a resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Best thing I could say is to just be yourself and be honest. It was a fairly easy experience but the paper work after getting hired is a long process: doctor forms, money order, workshops, and fingerprinting, etc.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Santa Clarita, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

In person interview. The director was very friendly, but very busy during the interview. She frequently would stop the interview for a moment to take care of something but I believe they were understaffed that day. She asked a lot of great questions and answered many of mine. After the interview was over, I felt good about my chances. She called later because she had forgotten to ask my previous salary information so I thought she would call me back to hire but my salary was too high in my previous job ($14/hr) so I did not end up getting the job. I do not know how much they pay, but it must be far less than that.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Over the phone. Quick and thorough. Was offered an in person interview as well.The Director was the only one to interview me, I was able to walk through immediately after the interview, and I was able to ask questions prior to, during, and after each step in the process.

Interview Questions

• My experience with children.   1 Answer