Twin Peaks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twin Peaks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called into an interview a day after I spoke with the manager. The interviewing manager who was on duty, Will, didn't even mention his name when interviewing me. It was a quick interview and they had me try the uniform on. The shorts were baggy and loose and I have a slim figure so they were nearly falling off and it being sent to corporate doesn't really help me look good. The fact that when I was told about the interview I just needed to have my hair and make up done without a clue of what to wear. I wore boots with a heel so I couldn't take the pictures with them on and I had to take off my shoes for the pictures. I'm sure that didn't help me with corporate approval. If I would've been given a more clear view on what I should wear to the interview I'm sure I could've gotten it. I'm 100 lbs 5'00 slim figure but not toothpick skinny like I'm guessing they wanted. I have long hair and a glowing skin color with a nice smile. I've been given many resources tell me to get into modeling for my looks so I thought I had a chance at Twin Peaks Houston 290. But unaware of what I'm supposed to wear at the interview, if I was given more info like wear khaki shorts and flat shoes I'm sure I could've gotten it. Just disappointing how discriminatory Twin Peaks is. I'm a 00 in jeans how much more skinnier do I have to be? You don't need experience to work there although I do so i don't understand how high their standards are. I just know I won't walk into their discriminatory establishment again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twin Peaks (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy. Asked about my experience.... The. Asked if I was comfortable with the uniform, had me try it on and take pictures he said corporate would have to vote on them it would be a few days and I never heard back from them

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twin Peaks (Little Rock, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

I was referred by one of the Twin Peaks girls and I went in to fill out an application on a Tuesday in West Little Rock at around 2:30, the manager came and introduced himself to me, asking me what I knew about the resturant and if I like working with other girls, he also asked about previous work experience. He then took me to get one of their standard uniforms; tied red and black plaid shirt with khaki shorts, and I tried it on. Another manger who was in charge of the girls then took three pictures of me, one facing him, another facing the side, and one facing the back. Then the first manager I spoke with said he would be in touch no later than 24 hours once they sent the photos to their corporate office, and once they received a response they would either call me, or not. On Wednesday at 6 I was worried that I hadn't gotten the job and when I called to ask they said that corporate had still not responded to them, but that they would call me once they respond. 2 more days had passed and still no response, so I decided to stop worrying about as they could not stick to their deadline promised. I was very annoyed seeing as other girls had gotten feedback the same day or a day
    after. I'm currently still waiting on a phone call but have decided to move on with my job search, I would not recommend any of my friends to apply at this job as they clearly do not see the importance of people's time.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twin Peaks (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

You take a headshot photo, a front view photo, a side shot, and a back shot photo. Make sure your hair and make up is done. You'll need some type of boots, knee high socks, and a bling belt. Wear lots of bling jewelry: necklace, earrings, watch, bracelet. Depending on your tattoos (where they are placed and what they are or what they say) you could be denied.

Interview Questions

• Availability, reliable transportation, do I have an service industry experience.   Answer Question