Two Degrees Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Two Degrees

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Two Degrees (Seattle, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Very informal since they're taking a low level of risk. Interviewing with the potential client is the more important interview.

Negotiation

There really isn't much negotiating room. They hold to whatever the market is paying for contractors in order to stay competitive.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Two Degrees (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Skill focused, based on the project that needed to be staffed in short-term notice.

Interview Questions

• What are your skill in the area of Reporting, Business Intelligence, and the use of Business Objects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did match my expectations, so there was no need to negotiate.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Two Degrees in September 2009.

Interview

I called intitially, based on a friend's referral. I had an initial phone conversation then an in-person casual interview. I was placed within about three weeks.

Company is smart, friendly and professional.

I would advise being pleasant, honest and prepared, with a knowledge of what you want to do and how you can bring value to a company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract position, so not a ton of leeway. Better than the contract rates at the huge hometown bully corporation.